One

Chloe sighed to herself as she lay in bed with her boyfriend Tom. They had been struggling ever since they had lost their baby. Chloe looked to Tom and smiled “do you want to go again?” he asked as she nodded. Chloe and Tom had been trying to get pregnant for so long that it was getting to her. Tom rolled over and climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing them move to moan as he started to move in and out. Chloe sighed as he went at a pace they were both happy with. Chloe felt as if the love and passion of their relationship had gone. She knew that it was hitting the end and she didn’t know how much longer that she could sit around and try and make it work. Once they had reach their high. Tom rolled over to the over side of the bed and went to sleep. Chloe looked to him with tears in her eyes. Chloe knew that she was hitting a brick wall when it came to Tom. Chloe looked to see that Tom was asleep and grabbed her phone and looked for a train. She looked to him and sighed. Chloe knew that she couldn’t do it anymore. She knew he wasn’t in love with her anymore and there was nothing that she could do about it.

Chloe knew that Tom would be out for the night and for ready she grabbed a suitcase off of the side and packed her things. She felt her heart break knowing what she was going to do to Tom. She knew that it would break his heart. She packed the rest of her things and write Tom a note saying that she was sorry. Chloe looked to him and kissed his cheek before she walked off and out of the house. She knew leaving him was the hardest thing that she ever had to do.

***

Three years later....

Chloe stood from the car as she got to her old work. She walked over to the back of the car and helped her two year old daughter, Poppy from the car. Chloe had found out that she was pregnant not long after she had left Tom and didn’t know how to tell him. Chloe picked up a sleepy poppy and walked into the school. She knew that it was a risk that she would see Tom and it scares her. Poppy buried her head as she walked into stephs classroom. Steph smiled to her daughter “hey, how's my favourite granddaughter?” she said to poppy as she took her from Chloe. Poppy giggled slightly as Chloe looked to Steph and sighed “he's here you know" Steph said as Chloe sighed “ it was a risk that I took, he still doesn’t know about her does he?” Chloe asked as Steph shock her head “no, I promised I wouldn’t say a thing” Steph said as Chloe smiled. She knew he would learn about poppy.

***

Tom sat in his classroom and sighed. It had been two years. It had been two years since Chloe had left-hand broke his heart. He had woke up after sex and she had left. Tom had tried dating but no one was like Chloe. Chlo walked into his classroom and looked to him as he smiled to her “are you okay?” he asked as she sighed “Chloe’s back, and she’s not back alone" chlo said as Tom looked to her in confusion “a boyfriend?” he asked as Chlo shock her head “a little girl, id say two years old" he said as Tom frowned. He knew, he knew it was her daughter. He was hurt and heartbroken over the fact she had left and hidden the fact that she was pregnant with his child, the child that they both worked so long to have.

***

Chloe lay poppy down asleep in a bed in stephs house. Chloe decided to stay for a bit. Chloe sent a reply to a text off of her boyfriend and frowned as she heard a knock at the door. She frowned to herself as she walked to the door. She paled as she saw it was Tom “Tom?” she said as he looked to her and sighed. He knew that all his feelings for her was coming back “nice to see you again Chloe, I believe that we need to talk" he said as she paled and nodded.