TwentyOne

Chloe knew how she was planning to move in with Tom along with Poppy. She knew she wanted a fresh start from all that had happened. She knew it was what she needed. A fresh start for her little family.

Chloe knew all she had been through. She knew how she had been abused by someone who told her that he loved her.

She knew that everything was just getting more and more easier. Especially now she knew she had Tom and their daughter which made her feel so much better.

When she woke that morning, she saw Tom sitting in bed. Poppy had stayed with Grace the night before. Tom smiled as he looked to her. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"I'm good. I just don't want to go back to how I used to be. I just want me and you to work. I want us to have our perfect family with Poppy."

Tom nodded and smiled. "We're going to get our happy ever after. I promise you. Me, you and Poppy. It's all I want to give you in life. I love you."

"I love you too. We can do this cant we? We can live together and forget the past?" She asked as she looked to him.

Tom nodded. "We can. I promise."

The two of them kissed passionately. Tom pulled away. "When we get our girl, we're locking ourselves up in this bed. Watching movies and ordering junk food," he told her.

"Agreed."

***
Chloe walked into the staffroom. Grace was there. She smiled. "Hey. How was Poppy?" Chloe asked as she looked to her.

"She was golden. She helped me look after Esmè who's poorly," Grace told her as she smiled.

"Bless her. Thanks for having her. Tom and I are planning a movie night in bed with her. We're ordering pizza and locking the door," Chloe said.

Grace smiled. "Have you thought about your living arrangements? Where you're living. His house, your house?" She asked.

Chloe shrugged and sighed. "I don't know. We haven't really talked about it. We just know that we want to live together."

Grace nodded and looked to her. She smiled. "You're going to get the happy ever after. I know all you've been through. I know it hasn't been easy. But you and Tom, you can do this," she said.

"I hope so."

***
Chloe walked into Steph's classroom. Steph smiled and looked to her. "Are you okay love?" She asked.

Chloe shrugged and smiled. She looked to her. "It's going okay. Tom and I are trying to make it work. We're taking it one day at a time. But want to leave together. i love him and he loves me," she told her.

Steph nodded. She knew how much both of her girls had gone through. And she was proud at how they had overcome the barriers.

***
Chloe and Tom went back home. Tom locked the door and smiled. "I'll order some pizza. You get tucked up in bed," he said as he handed Poppy to her.

Chloe walked upstairs. She climbed into bed and turned the tv on. Tom joined her after a few minutes. He smiled. "Pizza is enroute. this is gonna be something amazing."

Chloe looked to him and smiled. But she had no idea how it was going to be far from simple.