July

Hey! This one was a little tricky to write by memory off of the book, so I re-read it. Some dates are straight from the book, while most I had to make up. I think the hardest part was picking which book to choose. I love all of them! Anyway, enjoy! And if you have any questions or comments that might make the story better, tell me. I love to hear advice from my readers! Well, I suppose it's time you should start reading! :) oh, and by the way, I wasn't sure how I should've split it into chapters, so I made each chapter a month. Some months are shorter than others, because there aren't many entries in that month.

Chapter 1- July

7/5/94

It's only been a few days since school let out at Hogwarts, but I have already received word from one of my best friends, Harry. Yesterday he sent Hedwig with a letter, saying that his Aunt Petunia put the whole family on a diet. As if Harry needs to lose any weight; he's skinny enough as it is. Anyway, he wanted me to send him some food that he would eat when no one else was watching. I quickly agreed, and soon Hedwig was off again, this time laden with a large box full of sugar-free snacks. They had to be sugar-free, due to the fact that my parents are dentists. Still, they're a lot better than whatever the Dursley's are feeding him. Poor Harry.