Fire and Ice Pt.2

Three days passed and it was now time for the King of Ice and the Queen of Fire to marry. The people of the Northern Kingdom were surprised when their king had announced that he was to be married in such a short amount of time and to the Queen of Fire! They were suspicious and scared but no one dared to speak out against the king and his wishes. Everyone just accepted the news and now found themselves sitting on the ice covered side of the border. On the fire side of the border sat the fire humanoids who, oddly enough, did look like regular humans. What was different about them was their fiery hair and eyes but this skin and clothes were normal. Everyone remained extremely quiet, though there were some whispers, as King Loki arrived and stood at the alter looking extremely proud and threatening next to the priest.

The setting itself was actually very beautiful. There were flowers made of ice decorating the trail of seats from the northern kingdom while flowers of fire decorated the southern seats of the kingdom. There were tributes and decorations that equally displayed both the beauty and power of both kingdoms that were soon to be united. Loki had assigned the most skilled designers, musicians, caterers and whatever else he needed for the wedding to prepare everything and in fear of their king, they went all out and they did not disappoint.

Soon, the music started to play through the air. Queen Frigga, who had been surprised but delighted at the news that his son was going to be married, quickly turned around in hopes of being the first to see the blushing bride. At first you wanted to embarrass Loki on this day but deciding against that, you dressed up in the most gorgeous dress. It was not to impress Loki. It was to make a good first impression on the Kingdom of Ice's people seeing as you were going to be ruling over them as well (if Loki was 'kind' enough to even let you rule beside him).

Everyone gasped as they saw you enter, your (hair color) hair braided tightly into an elaborate up-do and a crown made of fire adorned your head. Your dress was simply stunning, made perfectly just as you wanted it by the fire seamstress and as you walked down the isle Loki swore that there hasn't been nor will there ever be a women more beautiful than you.

Your elegant smile reached your eyes though Loki could see though your little facade, he was happy that you decided to play along. At least for today, you did.

"People of the Northern Kingdom and people of the Southern Kingdom, we are all gathered here today to witness the glorious unification of King Loki Laufeyson and Queen (Name) (Last Name) in holy matrimony." The priest said.

He continued on saying what he was required to say and during that time Loki couldn't help but glance at your utter perfection and feel pride swell up in his chest. The women that was standing next to him was going to be his forever. He knew that she didn't love him now but he was going to work his hardest so that her heart would feel love for him just as he began to feel love for her. His pale hand took yours as the priest spoke, noticing how your hands trembled nervously. 

Your eyes darted up to look at his, for a moment forgetting how angry you were with him and just noticed how handsome he looked. His armor was flawless and it complimented him in such a way that made him completely irritable. His hair was styled back as it normally was, the darkness of it brought out his skin color. His eyes then moved down to meet yours, green meeting (eye color). There was no strict look in his eyes, no pain. He looked at you with an adoring look that no one had ever given you before. You felt your heart speed up and you looked back at the priest, thankful that your veil hid your blush but not knowing he noticed.

"King Loki Laufeyson of the Northern Kingdom, do you take, Queen (Name) (Last Name) as your lawfully wedded wife?"

Loki looked down at you with the same look in his eyes that made you want to melt. "I do."