Thor X Reader

The New Girl: credits to author on deviantart
♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Jane and Thor broke up about a year ago. The only reason Thor has stayed in contact with Midgard is his promise to protect the people and his friends. His friends are the Avengers. Although there has been a new addition to the team, since he left to take care of something in Asgard.

Her superhero name is Wonder. She has the ability to sense someone's emotions and move things with her mind. She has the power to understand normal objects that people normally don't. Such as JARVIS the poor AI, everyone takes him for granted.

Her real name is (First) (Last). She is currently sitting in the living room of the Tower reading a book. Trying to drown out everyone's feelings that she could sense. (Y/n) does not like invading others personal space and emotions.

"No Tony." I responded as he walks into the room.

"You said you didn't like reading people without their permission."

"Yeah I said that before you kept hitting on me...you're dating Pepper, so stop it."

"Fine. Besides I have a date with Pep tonight anyway."

"Then why were you going to ask me?"

"Sentimental reasons."

"She said no first didn't she."

"I hate it when you do that."

"I know, that's what makes it fun."

"Whatever. I need to go put my suit on."

Tony walked out and left me alone. Eventually Bruce joined me by reading his book a few spots away. Natasha and Clint are over in Italy for a protection detail mission. Bucky came back to Steve and asked for his forgiveness. Steve gave it, and their out watching some old movies marathon.

All of a sudden there was a flash of light and lightning on the landing pad outside. I jump because I was not expecting it, Bruce started chuckling.

"It's not funny Bruce."

"Well don't worry you get used to it. It's just Thor visiting."

"Hello Brother Bruce!" His voice echoes throw the Tower.

"Hi Thor. Here's the new member to the team, she came while you were gone. (Y/n), Thor. Thor, (Y/n)." He pointed to each of us while saying our names.

"Lady (Y/n)! It is a pleasure to meet you." He comes over to give me a hug, bone crushing hug. He is radiating joy and happiness, but there is some residing sadness in him.

"You too Thor, but I can't breathe." I wheeze out.

"Oh sorry my lady." Thor puts me down.

"It's quite all right Thor."

Bruce and I try to explain to Thor what exactly my powers are and do. Thor seems fascinated by them, I don't need my powers to see that. His face shows his emotions, so he will be easy to read. Although his sadness is the one emotion he is hiding, really well actually.

~Time Skip of 3 months~

In the short amount of time I have known Thor he has become my crush. He is still easy to read without my powers so no one accuses me of reading him. This makes it easy for everyone to tell how he is feeling. He likes to sit in the living room with me just to talk. He will even share his pop-tarts with me. Which according to Bruce never happens.

I love hearing stories about Asgard. He has told me of all his friends, his mother, and father. Then he has also told me about his adventures in the other realms. He has even told me of some of his battles.