CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY

Beginne am Anfang

They wound me secretly.

I wanna open a door where there's a whole new galaxy

Where inside me, and outside of me, we all can be happy

Together.

But such magic shop is non – existent

And it hurts so so much.

The dreams I wanted them to have

Cannot win the devil lurking

So I will just close my eyes

And all alone wish for that magic shop."

She sniffed some tears and my chest felt immense pain. She was finding it hard to breathe as she started to catch her breath.

"Fatima, are you alright?" I asked her.

I spun the swivel chair for me to have a good look at her. She was breathless and her chest was rising up and down.

"Inhaler, where's your inhaler?"

She was struggling to speak so I scanned the room for her bag. It was on Jimin's desk. I opened it and grab the inhaler then went to her side. I placed the inhaler on her mouth and she started breathing on it. After few minutes, she was breathing normally again, no longer out of breath. My hand touched her hijab and I pat on it once before removing my hand. She stared at me and I stared right back at her.

"Suga," she uttered.

"Fatima," I said.

"I want to save you from... but I couldn't.... could I?" she asked, her eyes watering.

My brows furrowed.

"You accepted Big Hit. Hobi told me, I kept it from Isaac and I feel so so bad," she said then covered her face with both of her hands.

I grab a chair and sat on it, facing her.

"Fatima, look at me please," I pleaded.

She removed her hand and wiped her tears with her hands. Fatima's eyes gazed at me and my heart skipped a beat. God, I love this girl so so much.

"Do you really wanna help and save us?" I asked her.

"Yes. Please don't go to Big Hit," she instantly said.

"We won't in one condition," I told her.

"What would that be?" she asked with a worried expression.

"Be with us seven every Wednesday," I told her.

"Huh? Why? What for?" Fatima asked.

My hand moved to wipe a trace of tear on her left cheek. The feel of her skin on my fingers sent electricity on my body.

"Watch us sing and perform for you. Maybe after that, it would be enough and there would be no need for us to go to Big Hit," I told her.

I know this too will be what the six would want. For all our deep down emotions be known and shown to her.

Fatima gulped and looked at her joined fingers. After a minute of thinking, she looked back at me.

"Okay but we have to keep it a secret from Isaac," she said to me with determination.

"Of course," I told her.

She nodded and I stood up from my seat.

"I'll pray at the Masjid. It's been a long time since I was in one," I said then left the room.