Epilogue:

Tagruato Drilling Rig
Atlantic Ocean
Midnight

The Tagruato company had existed for years. It was one of the biggest companies in Japan. While primarily a mining company, they had branched out in several other subsidiaries for different products all over the globe. Their most popular product was Slusho, a soft drink that was sweetened with an ingredient called Seabed's Nectar. It was a natural plant-based ingredient that had to be harvested from the very bottom of the ocean. That's exactly what this drilling rig was doing. However, that's not all it was built for. Due to conspiracy and legends, many suspected that Tagruato was hiding a dark secret. And one person was determined to find it out. Covered in clothing that hid her appearance, as well as a pair of goggles, she snuck onto the rig in complete silence. Spies had tried to sneak onto Tagruato rigs before, but they were usually spotted quickly. But this woman had successfully preformed tasks like this many times before. She didn't need a boat, as she could swim fairly fast and breath in water. She was a Kaiju after all. Nobody would even know that she was there. She snuck past the guards and made her way through the massive maze-like rig. But she knew exactly where she was going. Finally, she reached it. The main drilling room. She grinned as she saw a massive tube in the centre of the room. It was connected to the drill that reached the bottom of the ocean, and purified and processed the Seabed's Nectar before transferring it into several glowing tanks throughout the room.
"Perfect." She said. However, she quickly realized she wasn't alone in the room.
"Who the hell are you!?" A guard said. He and the three other guards in the room pulled their guns on her. The woman smirked underneath her mask.
"You boys never learn, do you?" She said. In one swift motion, she drew the katana sword on her back and sliced all the guns in their hands before knocking them out. She re-sheathed her katana and dusted off her fingerless gloves.
"That was easy." She said. "Now, time to shut this thing down for good."
Before she could reach the console controlling the drill, a loud noise shook the entire rig.
"What was that?" She asked herself, and ran out of the room. She gasped as she saw half of the rig had exploded. Flames had consumed most of the rig, and one figure was all that remained. It was crouched on the ground and slowly stood up in front of the flames. It had a humanoid frame, but it was far too skinny, and about 8 feet tall. Its dark eyes shone in the flames as it stared at the woman. This was the creature she feared. She knew it was coming, and she had been trying to prevent its arrival. But apparently, she was too late. She ran head first at the creature, sword drawn. Before she could swing at it, it caught her arm in its hand. It stared directly into her eyes. Even though she knew of this creature, she was still intimidated by it. Suddenly, the creature threw her into the water below the rig. She surfaced, and removed the mask from her face so she could breathe. Strands of her wet greying hair spilled out as she removed her goggles. It was too late for her to stop the creature, but there was someone else who could. She opened a locket on her necklace, showing her old family; her son, her husband, and her. Her husband was dead to her knowledge, but her son was very much alive. He was the famous Godzilla, one of the worlds most powerful Kaiju. She had been watching him in secret for the past year or so, and it was now time to make her presence known to him. The legendary Cloverfield creature was awake, and the world needed Godzilla more than ever.

The End...