Walking In (Thor X WOC Reader) (One-Shot)

Começar do início

"Oh" I uncovered my eyes and saw he was dressed..... And he did something to his look I see.

One thing I gotta say is

One thing I gotta say is..... DAMN just DAMN! He looks fine as shit! Not that he always doesn't but y'all get what I'm saying.

I see he shaved, but fuck! This makes it even worse!

"Uh, well," Shit! I forgot what I was supposed to ask him. What was it, dammit!?

He chuckled, "Come on, (Y/N) you can tell me. We're friends are we not? So what is it that you want?"

Well, I don't know? Probably to sit on your- stop it!

"I- IWASWONDERINGIFYOUHADSEEN MYHAT!" I immediately blurted out with my whole chest.

He rose an eyebrow, great! Now he thinks I'm a weirdo.

"Actually, no I haven't" He told me.

"Oh okay," I chucked nervously. I hate when this happens, my heart starts beating and I start forgetting my words.

Fucking Thor! Damn you and fine-ness! Ugh!

"Are you okay?" He asked concernly. "Do you have something you really want to talk about?"

Oh shit! He knows!

I gulped and my hands began to get sweaty, my heart was pounding as he began to get closer to me.

Oh Lord! I'm gonna pass out if this dude touches my shoulder!

"Well.... I.....  HAVE A GOOD DAY THOR SEE YOU LATER! BY THE WAY YOU NICE TODAY, BYE!"

I then ran outta his room like a punk ass.

Honestly, what the hell is wrong with me?!

I found myself running to the kitchen, catching my breath. That was such an embarrassing situation! And the fact I saw him shirtless.....

I can never get that out of my system now. Not that I'm complaining but still.

Great, now he really thinks I'm a weirdo!

I made my way back into the kitchen and surprise, surprise, Tony was there too. Great! Now he's bound to ask what happened.

He snicker at me and was like, "What happened to you? Why are you all sweating like a pig and look like you've just got done running a marathon?"

I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the sweat off of me. I'm such a mess.

"Let me guess, is about a certain God?"

Aww fuck off Stark!

"First off, mind your own damn business, okay, Stark? Nothing has happened" I rolled my eyes. I buried my hands in face in embarrassment.

"Come on babe! Tell me!"

There he goes with that "babe" Shit, trying to flirt with me. Boy, do you have a girlfriend? Pepper says hi!

"Was it something embarrassing?" He asked me.

At this point I didn't even wanna tell his ass what happened. Knowing him, he'd probably tell the whole team.

"No it was not, Tony"

He chuckled and said, "It obviously was, from the way you were sweating and burying your face in your hands, it was" He laughed.

He always thinks shit is funny.

"Did you walk outta the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe and someone saw?"

"No"

"Okaaaay, did you accidentally scream a certain person's name in your sleep?"

How the hell- oh wait! I forgot I be doing that in my sleep. Shit!

"No" I lied, "that wasn't even me. It was the TV"

"Alright, so it was porn?" He snickered.

"Um No? Gross!"

Although..... Never mind.

He shrugged, "I'm just saying,  some people leave the TV on loud without knowing"

I smirked, "Like you did?"

"HEY! THAT WAS NO ME, OKAY? That was someone else" He snapped at me.

And he's lying! I done heard that moaning in his room yesterday afternoon and Pepper was out sick.

"Okay, okay whatever you say. Chill!" I giggled.

"So let me guess this again, You wet the bed due to a certain dream you had?!" He smirked.

"TONY!" I snapped at him, disgusted. "What the fuck? That's disgusting! Ugh you're such a perv sometimes"

Then he gonna have the nerve to laugh and be like "I'm kidding, I'm joking"

Psh!  Yeah right! He's lucky I'm too embarrassed to slap him for that comment.

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, (Y/N) at least give me a hint or something" He begged eagerly.

I wasn't gonna tell him what happened and have him blab about it to the whole team, it'd be a nightmare.

He irks the hell outta me.

"Oh wait! I know what it was!" He snapped his fingers.

Oh Lord, he better not say it!

"You accidentally walked in on someone!"

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

I started blushing in embarrassment "Well.... I.... "

"I knew it! Come on tell me who it was! I gotta know!"

"Um? I-"

"Was it Bruce?"

"No!"

"Oh okay, Hulk then?"

"EWW NO!"

"Natasha?"

"No!"

"Steve?"

"NOOO" Although I wouldn't mind seeing that. I'm kidding people! Maybe

"Clint?"

"Nope!"

He then had a huge smirk on his face and it was creeping me out.

"Oooo I know who it was. It was Thor, wasn't it!"

"Okay, this conversation is over!"

"AH HA! I KNEW IT! You saw Thor in his birthday suit! I knew it!"

"I said this conversation is over!" I snapped at him. Turning away from him.

"And He shaved too, didn't he?"

How the hell does he even know all this?

"I sa- yeah he kinda did" I said. "Your point?"

"That must have been the best moment of your life that you finally saw Thor's hammer" He laughed.

"OKAY THAT'S IT!" I used my telekinesis to throw a pan at him but he ducked.

"Nice aim! Perfect shot!" He said sarcastically.

I levitated all the kitchen utensils, smirking. Tony looked like he was gonna shit in his pants.

"You were saying?"

"Umm? Well look at the time, I think Bruce wants me in the lab and I should get going!" He ran off like a little punk.

HA! That'll teach him to be nosy! And a pervert!