1. Santa Monica peer & eyes meeting

Start from the beginning

"There you are! What happ- oh who's this?" A guy out of the group smiled when he saw me. I noticed his man bun and happy appearance. "Guys, this is Dylan. Is it ok if she hangs with us for the rest of the night?" Jake asked putting a hand on my back as he introduced me to the group. I smiled and waved shyly. They looked friendly enough. 

"Of course! We NEED another girl around" A short girl said standing up welcoming me with a hug. I hugged her back not accepting it. "Yes! Another girl!" Said another girl with long black hair that was standing next to a guy with dirty blond hair. I smiled at her not expecting them to be so welcoming towards me, seeing we just met. I was thankful for it though since the start of my night wasn't so great.

"Okay" Jake said getting my attention again. "Dylan, this is Corey, Devyn, Sam, Kat, and Elton" he said pointing to each one as he said their names. I nodded looking at them. "Nice you meet you all" I said smiling waving and looked back towards Jake. "We were actually just going to the cotton candy stand I've been craving some all night!" Devyn said locking arms with me quickly followed by Kat. I giggled as they dragged me to the cotton candy stand. Maybe this night won't be as shitty as I thought it was going to be.

-

After a long night of running around Santa Monica peer I felt like I ad known them my whole life. I had more fun than I could have ever imagined. As the sun went down more and more people started to leave. When it was around 1am we started to head towards the Ferris wheel. We saved the Ferris wheel for one of the last things we did so there wouldn't be such a long line. We were standing in line when a gust of wind came over us.

I shivered lightly and rubbed my shoulders to warm me up. "Cold?" Jake asked smiling. I shrugged. "Just a little chilly" I laughed. "Here" He said taking his hoodie off. "Oh no-you don't have to-" I started to say. "Take it" He smiled handing it to me. I smiled and slid it over my head immediately warming up from the thick black sweatshirt that I noticed smelled really good from whatever cologne he was wearing. I looked down at it and what was written on it.

"No Name?" I asked looking down at the sweatshirt that was now on my body. He smiled and bit his lip. "What's it mean?" I asked looking up at him. "Kind of self explanatory, don't you think?" He shrugged putting his hands in his pockets. "I guess it depends on how you look at it I guess" I shrugged putting my hands in the pockets of the sweatshirt. 

"Well what do you think it means?" He asked bumping my arm. I smiled and licked my lips. "That you aren't defined to one certain thing" I said looking up at him. "That you could be anything you wanted, therefor you have no name. You can chose whoever you want to be" I said honestly thinking about it.

"Then that's what it means" He smiled down at me, his dimples showing promptly. I blushed and looked down. "Guys" Sam said getting our attention. They had scooted up in the line and Jake and I hadn't noticed. We walked forward to where they were now standing. "Hey Kat, now that you say that I have to pee too" Devyn said out of the blue. I furrowed my eyebrows at Devyn not remembering Kat saying anything about having to use the restroom. 

"What I don't have to-" Kat tried to say but Devyn elbowed her and then looked at me. Kats eyes went wide. "Oh! I mean yeah I have to go bad" She said holding her lower stomach and looking at the rest of us. "Really Kat?" Jake said groaning. "What? We are just about to get on!" I said looking past them to see how close we were to the Ferris wheel.  "Oh Shit!" Corey said running his hands through his hair. "What?" Elton asked him. I turned towards them. 

"I think I left my phone at the food court" Corey said looking at Sam and Elton. "Do you guys want to come help me find it?" he asked. "Sure I-" Jake started to say but was cut off. "I wasn't asking you" Corey quickly said looking at Jake. I giggled, but covered my mouth quickly. "I-Ok" Jake said stepping back with his hands up. "It's okay" I said putting my hand on his arm. He looked at me rolling his eyes smiling.