Tears and Storms

Jenn:

I sit on my first class airline seat.

Then think where did I go wrong?

*Jenn's life dream flashbacks*

Jenn was always the girl with a hoodie on and baggy clothes due to her insecurities.

Jenn was also the top student in all her classes but everyone made fun of her because she would never fail and they don't find the point of her going to school.

She was very short too. Then again everyone in her school was tall like a giraffe so.

That's when she found YouTube and in less than a year she had 893,000 subscribers.

She went to her first playlist and vidcon. She was 16 at the time. She met O2L and Andrea don't forget fab 4 at the time.

She began getting closer to them in their friendship.

Later in the years O2L would bully her and make fun of how she dressed, talked, danced, laughed, and cried and ect. Andrea would block out Jenn to hang out with Kian. Then Jc reached out to her occasionally and defended her. Sooner or later they did a collab and that's when Jenn had stronger feelings for Jc. Jenn would drop hints but Jc would never notice. Sooner or Later Jc got a girlfriend Lia Marie Johnson. That's when Jenn went through a major depression.

*life story over*

Jenn:

If only he knew how hurt I am without him. Pretty soon he will forget about me and probably will have 13 girlfriends when I'm gone.

Jc:

I storm into the house and open the door and slam it closed.

"What the- Jc what's wrong?" asks kian.

"Everything!" i scream.

"Jc dude calm the fuck down." says Sam.

"How can you guys not be there when she was there for you! You ungrateful son of a bastards! She supported you and helped you! She even helped you guys reach 1 million! SHE HELPED YOU GUYS THROUGH BREAKUPS AND NOT A SIMPLE THANKS IS GIVEN! FUCK YOU GUYS!" I scream and go to my room and slam my door.

I break down crying.

"Jenn why did you have to go." i say softly.

"Jc?" i hear a feminine voice at the door.

"Jc it's Lia we need to talk." she says.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I scream.

"Jc stop doing this! Just because your dumb ass friend left for 7 months doesn't mean you need confess!" She says.

I open the door and find her small frame.

"Don't you dare talk about Jenn that way! She had been through more than you ever have your whole 17 slutty years! That's we are done." i say.

"Your making a big mistake." she states.

"More like i already did just dating you." I say and slam the door in her face.

Many months to go to fine my baby faced blonde also know as my favorite Jennxpenn.

Someone tell I'm not the only one that got feels.