It's to hard to say I love you

Something just doesn't feel right about Indie and I know I've been going on about it for like two weeks but I don't trust her and I've tried to warn Matthew but he's her boyfriend so basically it's only me Cameron and Nash who are all on the same page But Magcon starts in like three days and we're flying out tonight.

"Have you everything...Passport....Tickets for Magocn......Money..." "Yes Mom I have everything don't worry I'm going to be fine" I said hugging her goodbye. We had to leave at around 4O'Clock because it takes 2 hours to get there then we have to check our abgs in and go through security so that leaves us with 3 hours to do all that and get to the plane. There was a mini bus to bring us to the airport which I thought was such a good Idea because spending 2 hrs in the car wiht my mom instead on my friends would've been terrible.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Indie who was sitting beside me. "Ye.....I mean I've never met any of the 12 guys apart from Nash and Cameron and Of course Matthew" "There's nothing to worry about I mean I was the same the first time I went but once I met everyone I was basically worried about nothing" I explained to her and she smiled inn response. "Can you please turn it up" I shouted to the front of the Mini bus where the driver. He turned it up and smiled into the mirror. Am I wrong by Nico&Vinz was playing on the radio and I absolutely love this song.

"Hey River we're here" I felt someone shake me and telling me to get up. I groaned because I was still a bit tired but I got out of the mini bus and grabbed my luggage and my rucksack. After arguing for like 5 minutes about paying the driver we eventually got into the airport and went straight to check-in. "Does it really take thins long to check your bags in?" Indie asked "Erm yeah always" I said nodding my head. "Indie you have been on a plane before havn't you?" I asked her very suspiciously. "Well the last time I was on a plane was about 6 or 7 years ago" she explained. "Why you asking?" she questioned me. "erm.....Nothing".

"Where are you all travelling to today?" "Eh Nashville" I said smiling at her and she handed me back all 5 of our passports. "Have a nice flight" she said and we walked to the escalators to get to the security. "Indie are you alright you look kind of sick" "Yeah I'm fine just watch to much Nothing to Declare that's all" She said smiling. I nodded and placed everything into the little basket thing. The Tall Dark skinned man standing the other side of the metal detector nodded at me giving me the signal that I can walk through.

I sighed In relief that it didn't go off. I watched Matthew walk through it and It went off. After having a frisk search Matthew was fine and then I looked at Indie. She looked worried and she was taking deep breaths. "What is she hiding?" I asked myself. "Huh?" "Nothing" I said shaking my head looking up at Matthew. "Beep Beep Beep" I metal detector went off as Indie walked under it."Ma'm would you please stand over here for me" the women said and she did as asked. But the Women officer found something that was the start of it all.