Chapter 5

School has ended and we were now in my bedroom "what's wrong please tell us" Cameron said "alright I'll tell you" I sat on my bed and they sat in front of me. "Her name was Lyndsey and his name was Rhys. They were both going out. I had liked Rhys for about 6-7 months until one day I was walking home he saw me alone so he decided to be nice and walk home with me.She blamed me that they broke up so She put a note in my locker saying "Meet me at the tree beside the benches at lunch-Rhys". I did what the note said until I realized the whole school was laughing at me taking videos and photos and putting them on Facebook. I ran home. But on my way home I saw my best friend Holly making out with the only guy I had liked Rhys"

At this stage I was balling my eyes out. "Its ok" Nash said while they both hugged me trying to comfort me. "Why did you storm out of the Cafeteria" Cameron asked "Lydia reminded me of that..She reminded me to much of Lyndsey" "I think I know what will cheer you up" Nash said "What?" I questioned "A movie Marathon" Cameron said "You both remembered" I said to them smiling like an Idiot.

"Ok so what movies do you want to watch?" Cameron asked. "Frozen,Grease,Last song and you to can pick the las two" I said

We were in the middle of the last song. My favorite movie when I started to drift off to sleep on Nash's lap and my feet and legs lying over Cameron's lap.

It was now Monday and we were just putting our books into our lockers. "Hurry up" I heard Cameron say I turned around and saw Nash and Cameron waiting for me. "your such a slow couch" Cameron said to me as I was walking towards them.

"Hey Cameron hey Nash" I looked up to see Lydia standing there looking down at the three of us. "What are you up to this weekend?" she asked in her annoying high pitched voice. "Eh hanging out with River" they both said. I looked up and smiled at them. "hah why would you want to hang out with such a slut?" she asked and then walked away. "What are we doing this weekend?" I asked. "we both need to make a video so how about we both do the friend tag?" Nash asked "erm" I said unsure "If you do it you would gain so many followers on twitter?" Cameron told me " but I don't have twitter or anything like that" Cameron spat out his milkshake in shock. "Did you just say you didn't have twitter?" Nash asked "Yes yes I did why was that a bad thing to say?" "We need to do something" Cameron said. they Both looked at each other. "Meet me at my house after school" Nash said.