Chapter 20

"So what did you think of the movie?" Cameron asked. "It was amazing" I said smiling. "do you want to go get some food?" Cam asked. "Yeah sure some Pizza" I said getting into Cam's car. My phone buzzed and it was a message from Rhys. "Where are you?" "going for Pizza after the movie with Cam" I replied. "Well come home now" he replied. "Why" "Because I want you to" "well after I eat I'm Hungary". He didn't reply after that and I was getting worried. What did he want to talk about? Was he going to break up with me?. I started to Panic because I was think he was going up break up with me but I love him so of course I wanted to stay with him. "We're here" Cam said taking off his seat belt .

We both ordered a slice of Pepperoni pizza got our drinks and sat down by the window. "Are you ok River you seem Nervous?". Cameron had noticed I was worried about something but he didn't know what until now. "Are you ok?" "Yeah" I lied. "Tell me the truth....Ever since you were texting Rhys in the Car you've been acting weird" He said to me concerned. "It's just think he could be braking up with me". Cameron laughed thinking I was joking and stopped when he saw my reaction to him laughing.

"Good luck" Cam said smiling at me. We were outside my house underneath my porch. I laughed and replied by saying. "Don't worry bout it i'll be fine" I said smiling. Cam left and I entered my house. "your home". I jumped when I heard Rhys's voice coming from the living room. "You scared me" I said putting my hand over my heart. "Sorry I didn't mean to.....I missed you" He said pulling me closer to him. I kissed his lips and he kissed back like always and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled away and whispered "I missed you more then you think but I was fine don't worry" I said and smiled. "Where are you going" he said pouting. "Bed" I simply replied. He smirked and followed me to my room.

I was in my tank top and shorts. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Rhys sleeping in my bed like and angel. I loved him.....I loved Rhys. I repeated that in my head a few times and climbed into bed. Rhys pulled me closer to him and whispered "I love you....A lot more then you would ever think" he whispered into my ear in his sleepy voice and after hearing that I went to sleep with a massive smile on my face.

I could feel strong arms wrap around my waist. "Good Morning" I turned around to see a shirtless Rhys. "Well good Morning to you to" I said smiling. "What's for Breakfast?" he asked. "Bacon, waffles, eggs sausages and some toast" I said smiling. "You know me a lot more then I ever thought you did". He walked into the dining room and I followed bringing plates full of food.

"Nash?" I said after seeing him at the door. "How are you River?" "I'm good what about you" "Yeah Im fine" "where's Rhys?" he questioned me. "He's gone home" "Ok.....Do you want to go to the Mall with me and Cameron?" he asked me rubbing his hands together. "Eh yeah sure just give me 5 minutes and I'll be ready" I said running up stairs to change. I grabbed my pink crop top that said 'Life is a Party' and my Black skinny jeans and my red vans. After straightening my hair I grabbed my leather jacked and handbag and went to Nash's house.

"Hey Hayes" "Hey River......Nash Rivers here" he shouted and his echo went through the house. Nash soon appeared with Cameron and we headed to the Mall. "So how's everything with Rhys?" Cam asked me. "Yeah everything is going good" "We should do this more often....Its nice to catch up on stuff we've missed out on" I said smiling. Cam turned around at me and smiled.