Chapter 32

"Rhys" I said in shock but quietly. He looked really upset and a bit angry. I stood there looking at but still holding onto Cams Arm. "Rhys" I said taking a step forward. He took a step back and walked out of the house. "I forgot he stayed with us last night ...... We were beginning to become friends and now" I said a bit up set."From a guys point of view I think you should just give him time I mean he did still like you and it is hard seeing the person you love.....Love someone else" Cameron said kissing my forehead. I sighed as Cameron left the kitchen and went to where the rest of the lads were.

Will I tell him? Should I tell him? What will I do? I kept repeating all these questions in my head but Cameron was making it harder for me to tell him what I wanted to say to him. "Waffles are done" I said walking over to the table carrying two plates one with waffles and another with sausages and rashers. Everyone sat down in the big dining room that we had and started to dig into the food. "Oh wait I forgot something" I said grabbing the two bowls sitting on the counter. I placed the two bowls on the table that had strawberries and melted chocolate in them.

It was just Me Cameron Nash and Matthew having breakfast together and it was so much fun. "So eh wats going on between the two of you" Nash asked looking at both of us. Me and Cameron looked at each other and down at our plates. We started to Blush and then Nash broke the awkwardness. "C'mon tell us we all know something happened because you both walked downstairs together and plus Cameron is shirtless" He pointed out. "Guys can you Please just leave it" Cameron said putting his hand on my knee.

"Thank you for that" I said In relief. It was just me and Cameron who were washing up the dishes and I could feel this bit of uncomfortableness starting up so I turned around and all the boys were just staring at us wide eyed. Cameron turned around and chuckled.

"So what do you want to do now" I asked everyone. "Watch a movie?" Nash suggested. "Nahh it's to early maybe later" "Shopping to the Mall" I suggested. "Erm yeah ok" They all said and we soon climbed into the 8 seated car. I sat between Matthew and Cameron who had his arm around me.

We finally had arrived at the Mall and we went our separate ways for a while. I went straight to TopShop and then to NewLook. It was around 3:00 and I was heading to the food court to meet them there for some food When I was stopped by some fans of Cameron's. "River...River white" "Yes?" They looked at me as they were ashamed of me. "How dare you" One of them spoke up. "How could Cameron even date a girl like you...Your ugly" I gasped. "Oh stop being so jealous ok....If you girls actually Liked Cameron for who he was and what he does and not just his looks you would certainly be real fans but clearly your Not" I crossed my arms "We are true fans" Then why are you being so mean to his girlfriend I mean I don't remember doing or saying anything to hurt you....And just remember that if you ever threaten or call your Idols girlfriends fat or ugly then you wouldn't be a really fan because a real fan would respect them" and with that I walked away to the food court to meet everyone else.