Chapter 22

I say on ye couch and started to cry. I really needed some comfort from friends right now so I texted Cameron and Nash. They were over in about 2 minutes. "River what's wrong?" Cameron asked me walking over to me and sitting down beside me. "Me and Rhys broke up.....He got annoyed because I didn't tell him I was going shopping with you and Nash....a-a-and he c-called m-m-me b-but I didn't answer" I said with tears starting to roll down my face. Nash sat down beside me and hugged me.

"Pizza is on the way" Cam said after hanging up on his phone. "Thank you guys" I said and hugged them both Nash's phone went off. "Who was that" Cam asked. I would've asked but I'd seem really noisy then. "It was Matthew......He said he was on his way in a taxi and hell be here soon" Nash said I smiled at the thought of Matthew on my mind.

The doorbell rang as we were watching Grease. Nash ran up to answer it while Cameron stayed with me. "Hey guys" a familiar voice said. I turned around and smiled at Matthew. "Hey Matthew" I said standing up to give him a hug and Cam did the same. "So er what are we doing?" he asked sitting down on the floor. "well Long story short....Me and My boyfriend broke up so Nash and Cameron are making me feel better" I said looking straight into his amazing brown eyes.

"Oh my god I'm sorry about that" he said and came over to give me a hug. "Who was he?" he asked curiously. "He was Cameron's next door neighbor" I said smiling. "Oh that guy...He is not worth your smiles" he said hugging me. "Thank you Matt".

We were now into our third film and it was the Notebook. I was curled up in the middle of Matt and Nash. I was soon drifting of to sleep on Matt's shoulder and soon enough I found a room pitch black. I had fallen asleep on Matt's shoulder and I didn't want to because the Notebook was one of my favorite movies.

I could feel myself been lifted up and some noises. I woke up and Matt whispered "Go Back to sleep.....Cameron is staying with you ok" He said I smiled and went back to sleep.

I heard the door close and soon enough I could feel strong arms wrap around my waist and held me closer. Cameron......It was Cameron. I repeated in my head. I smiled and went back to my deep sleep.

I woke up by the sun shining in through the gap between the curtains and I was tangled in Cam's grip and we were very close. I lightly got out of his grip and I could hear him mumble "where you going?" "Down stairs to

Make breakfast" I answered in a whisper. "Forget about breakfast come hear" he said burying his head in the pillow. I smiled at him and got back into bed.

---------------------------*************

Ok sorry guys I haven't been updating and that this is really short but Im struggling to get everything into the day. Between studying and other things and this. Anyway I hope you like it. Please Comment and Like -Love Ruth