Chapter 9

HEY GUYS SORRY HAVN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE I HAD SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH WATTPAD BUT I THINK IT'S SORTED OUT ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY.

"What's the news?" Nash said eagerly.They both were sitting down on my bed looking up at me. "tell us" Cameron said even more eager then Nash. "well you know how much I loved Magcon" "I think I know where this is going" Cameron said. "well I want to do Vines and be Famous On YouTube". They froze. Guys please say something. "That's great" they said after a while and then started to jump around with me.

I was know posting my first Vine and I was bit nervous about it but obviously I was excited to do vines and be like Cameron and Nash. "River your Vine just hit 1000 views and likes" "What" I said getting excited. "OhMyGod this is so exciting" I said jumping up and down on my bed. "RIVER , NASH AND CAMERON COME DOWN NOW" my mom shouted from downstairs. We walked down stairs to see dinner on the table for the three of us.

"Oh my god I'm so proud" my mom said walking over to get a tissue. I had just told her the news of me posting my first Vine and it already hitting 1000 views and likes. "I wonder what school is going to be like after this like when I go to school tomorrow" "You'll be fine don't worry about just act normal about it" Cameron said. The three of us were all sitting at the kitchen table eating Carbonara.

"River I loved your vine" People kept saying to me. It was really strange like before all this I was just the normal new kid in school and now people who never noticed me before are talking to me just because if this.

"So what's your next idea for a vine?" Cameron asked at the lunch table. We were both waiting for Nash to get his lunch and soon there was three at the lunch table. "I don't know how do you guys come up with Ideas?" I asked "I don't know we just see stuff and say hey we could turn that into a vine" "your mad" I responded. "What about like a YouTube video like a few facts about me video" "Ye ok" "Oh and you can help" I said pointing at Both Nash and Cameron.

"Hi Guys my name is River White I'm 15 and I have mad like 1-2 vines that went big but I had a little bit of help from my two best friends Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas" I was really nervous with this video. I edited it and then uploaded it to YouTube.

"It's only 9:00 and it's Friday do you want to watch a film?" I asked the guys. "Yea sure what do you want to watch?" "Ferris Beulers Day off" I said and got the Movie off the shelf.

"Shhhh I love this bit" I said jumping off the couch. At this moment we were at the part where he is on the parade float and he's singing I love that part. I was the only one singing and dancing along until it came to the chorus. They both jumped up and started singing. It was the best night yet. it was so much fun. I love these guys there like brothers to me and there has been so much that has happened since we met and I don't want anything to change between us.

"Mom I'm going out ok" "ok bye sweetie" I was on my way to Maple moose to get a pancake or waffle not sure yet.

I was waiting for my Waffle to be ready when Matthew Espinosa walked in. I walked up to him an said "Hi Matthew" he turned around and his eyes were big in shock. "River OhMyGod" he said then gave me a hug. We followed me to my seat and we talked for along time. "so what brings you here?" I asked him "Oh I'm staying with Cameron for a while" why didn't Cameron tell me? why did he keep this from me? "Want to walk back together ?" "why not" He said and we both started walking out of maple moose. "Do you want to play a little trick on Cameron?" "Yesss" "ok....See Cameron didn't tell me you were coming so what if I just turned up at his house with you" "What are we standing around for c'mon lets go"

We both walked into Cameron's House laughing acting Natural. I saw Cameron with wide Eyes. "Cameron what's wrong" I said crossing my arms standing Beside Matthew. "Er ehm eh w-w-wel y-you see" He kept stuttering and I know he was hiding something. And I was eager to find out and I needed to find out.