It's to hard to say I love you

Hi guys this is my second story I hope you enjoy it and please go read my first story It's hard to say goodbye(Niall Horan Fanfiction) Thank you hope you like this one. :D

"River snap out of it" my best friend Holly did to me clicking her fingers in front of me. "sorry he's just gorgeous." I had a crush on Rhys Anderson for like 6-7 months and whenever he walks by I just zone out it's really Embarrassing."Hahaha are you still in love with Rhys" Lyndsey said pouting at me making fun of me. I slammed my locker door and headed to class with Holly.

Lyndsey had Blonde hair blue eyes and every guy died to go out with her.To me she had no personality at all .......all she was,,Was a bully that's really it. She had One best friend Maddison or Maddie. She was really pretty.She had long wavy brown hair,Brown eyes and her skin was tanned and they were both the most popular people in school along with the Rugby players.

Rhys was going out with the head cheerleader which was Lindsey and it was so embarrassing any time he would walk by. He was one of the popular people I mean most of the school would die to be in his shoes.

"When do you want to come over and do the History project?" I asked Holly "oh I don't mind you can decide" "After school on Friday?" "Yeah ok".

School was over and it was a Wednesday which meant that Rhys was walking home. He lives across the road from me and he usually takes the bus but on a Wednesday he walks home.

"Hey River wait up!" I heard a male voice coming from behind me. "Oh hi Rhys" I said kind of shy "so what are you thinking of doing for the History project?" He asked "I'm not sure yet but me and Holly will decide on Friday and get it started" "Oh cool....right Cya River" he said. "Oh yea cya Rhys" I said Not knowing we stopped outside of his house.

"Why did you walk home with that slut?" I heard Lindsey asking Rhys "first of all she is not a slut and second you don't live around where I live and I saw her so I decided to be nice and walk home with her" "But why would you be nice to her?" "Because being nice is what nice people do it's obviously something you wouldn't know about" Rhys said to her.She walked away to the girls bathroom shocked.