ready or not

It was the night before the school dance and Tom had asked Tord if he wanted to go with him. Tord happily nodded and asked if they wanted to go on a date with edd and Matt before the dance. Tom said, "sure! You'll he able to, right?" Tord nervously shrugged his shoulders in reply.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<
(day of the dance)
Tord was getting ready with Matt this time. He put on his red blazer over his white button down shirt. He wore black jeans and black shoes. He breathed very carefully then let out a sigh.

"Everythings gonna be fine...I guess" Tord looked up into the mirror then back down. He splashed some water in his face so that he could feel better about the date.

Matt however was wearing a purple shirt with a green tie. He wore denim jeans and purple shoes. He pat Tord on the back and said, "your right, everything is gonna be fine" he smiled as he grabbed a hand mirror just to make sure he looked good.

Back at Tom's house, he was busy getting prepared with Edd. Tom put on his blue flannel with black jeans. He wore checkered shoes with his outfit.

Edd on the other hand dressed a bit differently. He wore a white button down shirt with camo pants and his usual green shoes. He wanted to dress nicer than usual in order to impress matt.

Tom and Edd decided that they were ready to go pick up their boyfriends. They both got in separate cars and headed over to Tords house.

When Tom arrived the door swung wide open revealing Paul.

"Welcome Tom!" He said with a big grin, "Tord and Matt are upstairs" waiting. Edd got out of the car right before Paul shut the door. He saw Edd and welcomed him and told him that the boys were upstairs. When he got up there he hugged matt and was about to say hi to Tord when he saw Tom and Tord kissing. He glanced down and blushed because he wanted to kiss Matt but he knew Matt probably like it.

"So...ready guys?" Edd asked

"Yup" Tom, Tord, and Matt said in unison. They headed downstairs and said bye to Paul and patryck.

"Bye Pa! Bye dad!" Tord said as he left the house and entered Tom's car.

They got to the restaurant and were greeted and seated at a large booth. Tord looked over to his left and noticed someone. His eyes grew quite narrow and he started to shake. He scooted closer to Tom because he was scared. He looked away from the person and told Tom he wanted to leave.

"But wh-" Tom was going to ask but was cut off.

"What are you losers doing here?" Eduardo asked.

Edd replied with a scowl "Well if you must know, we're on a date. But I mean, you wouldn't know what a date is because everyone hates you." Edd thought he roasted Eduardo but then Eduardo pointed over to his table. He was on a date. Which was a surprise. Eduardo then said directly to Tord, "Looks like your such a baby that you need to go on a double date." Eduardo smirked and left the table laughing.

"Let's get out of here" tom suggested. The others agreed and nodded. They got up to leave and head to the dance.

When they arrived to the dance it was just starting, but with a slow dance song. Tom asked Tord if they wanted to dance together and Tord nodded with nervousness. No one really knew he was gay. Tom and Tord started dancing together and so did edd and Matt.

Towards the middle of the dance he was pulled out by one of his old best friends. He was handed a bottle of Smirnoff and decided it wouldn't hurt to try. He drank a little bit and thought he should go back to the dance. After he finished the bottle. Tom slowly became addicted to the drink and wanted to have more the next day. He wasnt the only one with an addiction now. Tord was "addicted" to smoking.

>>>NEXT CHAPTER BIO<<<
It's the last day if freshman year! The group say their goodbyes but decide that they should meet up over summer. During the last day of school someone tries to make amends. But who? Find out next chapter!