Lovebirds

>>>P.S. this is not really part of tomtord but they are still in it. Sorry.<<<

Tord sat up in his bed, he just woke up. He looked at his phone, he didn't know why though. He ussually has no notifications, even if he did they were only for updates. He was expecting zero notifications, but he was suprised when he saw 53 texts from Edd.

Edd: Tord are you awake??

Edd: Come on you usually are!

Edd: Buddy wake up!

Edd: COME ON! I KNOW YOUR SEEING THESE! THERE IS NO EVIDENCE BUT I'M SURE OF IT!

Edd: Pease answer my texts...

Edd: Are you dead right now?

Edd: If you are. Don't respond.

Edd: Fine don't answer

Edd: Tell me your not dead

Edd: I'll arrange your funeral

Edd actually called funeral arrangements to schedule Tords funeral.

"Hi is this funeral arrangements?...Yes? Ok...I'm Edward Gould, from EddsWorld...You've heard of it? COOL! Anyways, my buddy from EddsWorld, Tord, he isn't answering my texts and I told him 'If you're dead, don't respond.' HE NEVER RESPONDED! I'm freaking out!!"

Tord grabbed his phone and texted Edd

Tord: BRO WHAT THE HECK I WAS SLEEPING!!!DON'T CALL FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS!!

Edd: Too late...I already hung up with them though

Tord: Anyways, I'll see you at the skate park

                                                                                   >>>TIME SKIP<<<

                                                                                        (skate park)

"Hi everyone!' Tord screamed. He saw Tom and instantly blushed. "Hi Tom..."

"What do you want" Tom said lazily

Tord mumbled, "Just your love" then he started speaking cheerfully, "I don't want ANYTHING from you..."

After Tord said that, an awkward silence fell upon the group

"ahem..." Edd coughed

"anyways..." Matt said

All Tom was able to get out was, "umm..."

"LET'S SKATE!!!" Tord yelled

The silence was at last, broken. The boys started skating and Edd seemed to be hanging out with Matt more than anyone else. He would say stuff like, "me and Matt are gonna go get some food" or "let's go skate some more Matt!" in fact, he didn't even say Tom or Tords name once!

"Something has to be going on with those two" Tord whispered to Tom

Tom whispered back, "Now that's something I can agree with you on"

Tord blushed. He felt good that Tom actually agreed with something on him. After their whispering the saw Matt and Edd walking towards Tord and Tom...HOLDING HANDS! Tom and Tords eyes grew wide.

"I have some news to share with you" Matt exclaimed

"Let me guess" Tom asked

"Ok" Edd rolled his eyes. He knew what Tom was going to say

Tom never said it though. Right when he opened his mouth Tord started talking

"YOU AND MATT ARE TOGETHER!!"

Tom shouted, "I TOTALLY SHIP IT!!! EDDMATT!!!"

Evreyone but Edd was laughing. He just rolled his eyes. He needed tofind someway to get Tom back for that. He thought, 'hmmm what does Tom ABSOLUTELY HATE! Oh I know, Tord" He was about to tell Tom that Tord liked him, but then he remembered that Tord asked him not to tell anyone. So he didn't.

"Oh! My dad's here to pick me up!" Tord said. Tord left right before Matt and Edd. Matt and Edd were headed to Edds house to hang out some more. Tom was stuck by himself, so he decided to follow Tord.

"Hey Tord" Tom said

"Oh hey! When did you get here?"

"Uhh just now"

"Heyy can I tell you something Tom" Tord was about to reveal that he liked Tom, but he held his breath and hesitated. He looked down and mumbled "nevermind" 

"ok" Tom just walked next to Tord the whole way to Tords house, they lived nextdoor. 

"see you Monday, ok?" Tom said

"Alright see you Monday"

Tord went inside and started crying. He thought he could let it off his chest, the fact that he liked Tom. But he just couldn't.

>>>NEXT CHAPTER BIO<<<

Two people get detention and have to work on a project together since it was due long ago. WHo gets detention though? Find out in the next chapter!