The Orange Blade (100 Followers Special)

Summary: There is a legend that resolves around one person: Tsunayoshi and the Orange Blade.

Namimori is a town full of mysteries. The people are either gathered there by curiosity or are the children of the children that had gathered by some weird force.

But everybody knows the legend. Tsunayoshi is sleeping in their town, and everybody wants to wake him up to grant their wishes.

Yamamoto Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Sasagawa Ryohei, Lambo Bovino, Mukuro Rokudo, Chrome Dokuro and Hibari Kyoya are seven people who want it as well.

But, there is a mystery surrounding the legend. After all, legends become legends from stories, and stories are made from the truth..

• • •

Note: Very unedited.

• • •

A/N: As a thank you for 100 followers, 1K votes and 19K reads, I present to you the story that won the "poll"! The summary above this author's note is the original summary I planned to use for this story.

Thank you to for unikaycat being the first (and only) person to vote (it means a lot to me!), bookworms_life for the one thousandth vote (congratulations!), and TheCyanSheep for being the 100th follower (ahhhh, thank you!!)! Check them out, they're all amazing people!

And at the bottom, you'll see what is supposed to be the prologue of the story.

• • •

(Paths are intertwining, intertwining~)

"Hey, have you heard the rumors?"

"What rumors?"

"The one about the Orange Blade."

"Orange Blade? How ridiculous!"

"But it's true—"

"—they say that—"

"—there is only one person—"

"—that can wield—"

"—the sword that grants wishes—"

"Who is it?"

(Paths are intertwining.. And it's never going to end~)

"—Tsunayoshi-senpai." 

• • •

A/N: And on the bottom of this author's note, is what is supposed to be chapter one.

• • •

(There's a rumor that circles around Namimori..)

"Hey, do you think that if I try to summon him, he'll appear and grant my wish?"

"No way! What are you going to do anyway, give him scraps?"

"What? Of course not!"

(The town that itself is a mystery. It is said that it had suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and the residents were possessed to come to the empty town, where they had children and their children had children until it was a lively town.)

"Creepy.. I didn't think that I'd find a rotten apple in my desk.."

"Really, did you scream?"