Chapter Twelve

I woke up in the morning feeling a hand around my waist. I think I know who it is.

"Good morning beautiful." I turned around and saw Damon smirking.

"Damon." I close my eyes trying not to get mad cause he had the cutest face in the entire world. "When I told you yesterday to stay with me I didn't quite mean." I sighed and looked at him. "This." If I could motion from him to me with my hands I would.

"I thought I would take the situation in my hands." He looked at me with his half smirk which I would kill to look at everyday. The way he looked at me made me feel butterflies in my stomach. When did Damon have this effect on me??

We just stared at each other and of course my stomach decided to indicate that I was hungry by making a really loud sound. Damon chuckled shaking his head.

"We should meet the others." He broke our eye contact and got out of the bed. As he stretched I saw something that I haven't noticed all this time. Damon wasn't wearing his shirt and his jeans. So he had on only his boxers. His body beautifully sculpted. His Greek God boy was flexing while he was putting on his clothes.

"Take a picture. It will last longer."I blushed at his words. He winked and moved closer to the bed. He lowered his body so his elbows would touch the bed.

"Huh?" I was paying attention so I didn't quite get what he told me.

"Did you get more stupid than you where before." He definetly ruined the mood. I could feel a frown forming on my *guh* beaautiful*guh* face* guh*

"Let's go." He said standing up in a quick moment.

"Wait cowboy. I need to change, take a bath and use the bathroom." I said in one breath which seemed to amaze Damon.

"Don't have time for that." He grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. Before I could react everything around me blurred and we were in front of the Salvatore house.

"DAMON!" I think I have used his name one hundred times already and the day hasn't even started yet.

"What?" He asked annoyed. I should be the one who is annoyed. Is he bipolar or something. Moments ago he was cute and sexy at the same time but noooow he is acting like an angry bear.

"Next time you plan on doing such thing please infrorm at least." I grabbed the bridge of my noise with my thumb and pointer finger. "Now please let me down." I never thought I would ever plead Damon. I guess there is a first time for everybody.

"Nahhh. I like the view." He started walking leaving me confused as I didn't understand what he meant. Then out of nowhere he slapped my butt. HE. SLAPPED. MY. BUTT. Shock turned to surprise and surprise to anger. And you know what comes next.

When we entered the house he let me down. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind. I could feel the smirk forming on my lips.

"Damon?" I asked seductively looking down on the floor.

"Yes?" Curiousity and interest were swimming in his ocean blue eyes.

"Can I tell you something?" I didn't wait for an answer. I got on my toes and brought my lips close to his ear.

"IF YOU SLAP MY BUTT AGAIN I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I screamed as loud as I could. I hope he lost his hearing. The way he cringed from the sudden loud soud satisfied me and I started laughing. My little 'prank' seemed to attrack the attention of the people in this house.

From a door popped Stefan, Elena and Bonnie. The first one to notice me was Stefan. His eyes grew bigger and he hitted Bonnie with his elbow so he would gain her attention as she was too sleepy. Annoyed she was about to say something. But as her gaze followed Stefan's pointer finger. She looked at me with a mixture of emotions. Happiness, surprise, relief and many more imotions. After a minute of processing the new information which was handed to her she ran toward me and through herself on my body crashing me in a really tight hug.

"Bonnie I can not breath." I whispered as I felt the oxygen leaving my body.

"Oh I'm sorry." BonBon apologized as tears of happiness streamed down her face.

"Don't worry. We should talk. Let's sit down and take things from the start." We snat down at the living room.

"After you left with Alaric and either of you were answering our calls we knew something was wrong." Elena said quickly. She looked at Stefan then Bonnie and lastly at me.

"Well after four days Alaric was back alone. He described to us the situation. A-and now your here after six days from when you left." Bonnie continued and her voice cracked.

"Six days?!" I can swear that I wasn't gone for two days. What the fuck??

"We have learnt a lot of things actually with the help of Elijah." Damon explained.

"The guy that had you captured is named Klaus. He is an original vampire and needs the moonstone to deactivate the sun curse."

"Damon I think I know Klaus better than anybody else in this room." I let out a breath. "Klaus wouldn't get get himself into all this trouble for just a curse that not even such a big problem to him." I tried to reason with them but not telling to much.

"What do you mean you know him?" Stefan finally spoke up. All this time he's been observing without being a part of the conversation. I could tell that Stefie didn't want to be rude but I could see the curiosity deep in those green eyes of his. He badly wanted to know my conection with the man who had such power over them. He wanted to know if he could trust me with the man who was a threat to his family and his little girlfriend.

"Stefan haven't they told you to own your own business. As they say curiosity killed the cat and if were to know too much you could be dead at any moment now." I looked deep into his eyes searching for any hint of fear or something that could indicate that he wouldn't play a trick on me later on. But to my surprise his eyes were as cold and lifeless as a piece of ice. It was like my words didn't affect him at all.

"I can tell you that Klaus and I have some history but it would be a pity if I killed you, wouldn't it?" I could feel Elena glaring at me. That selfish bitch wasn't even that brave. She would hide behind Stefan if something were to happen.

 She would hide behind Stefan if something were to happen

Shay Mitchell as Olivia

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello, Hello!! I wrote a bigger chapter cause I wasn't able to upload one earlier. Tell me what you would like changed or your opinions on the chapter!! Thanks for reading!!🌺🌺

 Tell me what you would like changed or your opinions on the chapter!! Thanks for reading!!🌺🌺