Chapter Nineteen

"Mystic Grill." My eyes widened as realization kicked in.

"I-I had it back then. The first day I came to Mystic Falls I lost it. Well, kinda lost. A vampire had attacked me that day and it broke from my neck." Klaus paid attention to each and every little detail of my story.

"What do you mean a vampire attacked you? Who?!" He was consumed by anger.

"That's not important right now." It seemed like the alcohol was 'wearing out'. Well, not wearing out but just my guffiness was long gone.

"We can go there and see if it's there, okay?" I looked at Klaus with hazy eyes.

"Why don't you and Rebekah go back home while I go search for it, love?" He grabbed my hand as if pleading me to follow his suggestion. I nodded as I would not be able to do anything in this state.

Rebekah didn't seem amused by what her brother said. She looks really like Caroline.

She grabbed me by my waist and threw me over her shoulder like I was he purse. A familiar sensation took over my body. It made me feel so mush worse than I already felt.

She threw me on the couch and she sat on the armchair next to the couch.

"So, you are Klaus' sister. " She glared at me. If looks could kill I would be 10 feet underground.

"No shit Sherlock." She rolled her eyes and grabbed a magazine that was on the end table.

"What is going with you and dressing like sluts?" She had that strong accent that I just noticed about. Wait, what did she say? Did she just call me a slut?

"Who are you to call me a slut?" I tried to stand on my feet. Key word tried. The results of my actions weren't that bad. I just fell back on the sofa. The worst that had happened is that I made myself look stupid as fuck.

"Shut the fuck. You are soooo annoying. Oh God how does my brother.. hanging around you?" She placed her pointer finger and thump on the bridge of her nose and pinched it.

"Well, Bekah, your brother loves me because I am awesoooome!" I did that thing when Bob SpongeBob does the imagination thing.

Actually my arms were more stretched

Actually my arms were more stretched. Ugh! You get the idea.

Bekah wasn't that impressed. She looked.. Angry? Why?

In a few second I was pinned on the wall. Bekah had her hands rupted around my neck. With her vampire strength she lifted me off the ground. Air couldn't pass to my lungs anymore. The pressure she had on my neck was so strong. I started clawing on her hands as I kicked my legs in many different directions.

"DON'T YOU" She was in front of my face. "EVER. CALL ME. BE. KAH!" She shouted on my face. Oh no someone has anger issues. Mm, it reminds me of a certain someone.

Bekah was pulled away from me with force resulting in me falling to the ground. Instantly my hands were on my neck as I coughed violently.

I looked up to see who my savor was and my eyes widened at the sight.

I stood up shaking my head.

.

.

.

.

I know it is a short chapter. I'm really surprised that the first chapter was written on the 18th of May and now we have 6th of August. Thanks to everyone who has been supported this book so far. And special thanks to Fearless257 who has shown so much support from the very first chapter.

NEXT UPDATE WILL BE WHEN THIS PART REACHES 20 LIKES.

I didn't want to be this person but I want this book to actually get 'somewhere'.

-Love
Aria🌙