Chapter Four

"Hello Olivia." He had that disgusting smirk on his lips. He extended his hand and touched my scarf.

"I see you still have my mark." I slapped his hand and glared at him.

"I like them fisty." I can admit if looks could kill he would be 10 feet underground.

"What the fuck do you want Damon?" I whispered so they wouldn't hear me.

"If that makes you feel better I didn't come for you. Sweetheart, you're not the center of the world.

"Olivia is everything alright there?" Elena asked.

"Yes!" I tried to close the door but he stopped me with his hand.

"That's my queue." He entered inside. Why the would they give him permission to come in?

"Hello people!"Damon made his presence known. What a drama queen.

"Damon?" Bonnie asked shocked as she didn't expect to see him here.

"I came here for business." Be stated putting his palms on the air to show that he didn't mean harm.

"Look, I know most of you in this room don't like me but I came here to help Elena." I looked at him suspiciously.

"What's wrong with Elena?" I was curious. In what danger would Elena be?

"Actually an original vampire tried to capture her." I froze on my place. It couldn't be.

"What's his name?" Nobody answered.

"WHAT'S HIS NAME?" I tried to raise my voice.

"Why do you care Olivia? What would he mean to you?" Damon was in front of me. It was like he was playing the role of a detective trying to question its subject.

"N-nothing. I just know that the originals are really dangerous. That's all." It was obvious that the vampires in the room didn'tbbuy my lie but I don't care.

"Good, because we don't know." How can that be good? A freaking original was after them. A freakining ORIGINAL. Who know what they did to piss him off. Maybe they took something that was theirs. They most be really stupid. And most importantly my sister is involved in this. Bonnie what did you get yourself into?

"Actually.. I heard his name. Rose and that other guy mentioned it." First time in my life I felt so relieved that Elena said something.

"I think it was Elijah." Elijah. That's good. Actually that's perfect. It couldn't be more perfect.

"Okay, that's good." I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"And how is that good? You just said that the originals are dangerous." Bonnie looked confused with my sudden mood change.

"I know I said that but Elijah is different." I told them sincerely.

"From what I have heared Elijah is the most noble one out of all of them. So it would be easy for us to go with his waters." Actually I was telling them the truth. Elijah indeed was a man of his words. His actions were based on his words. So we shouldn't worry too much. We will know definitely that he's not lying.

"Okay, so what's the plan?"

.

.

.

.

.

🌺I know it's small but I don't have time for something bigger cause I have exams.🌺

LOVE YA!! BYE!!😘😘💓💓