Chapter Three

" Bon Bon?" Me and Bonnie were sitting on the couch. My head was resting on her thighs and she was playing with my hair.

"Yep." She looked really calm and I didn't want to ruin her mood. She's going through so much.

"Can I ask you a question?" I felt nervous for some reason. Maybe it was the fact that I was hiding a vampire bite under my scarf. Maybe it was that.

"Of course you can. " She smiled at me sweetly. Bon Bon seriously you are making me feel guilty.

"Ummm... You know.. You never told me.. Are there vampires in the city?" Her eyes widened and her smile dropped.

"Oh... Why are you asking?"

"Well.. I want to know if I should keep an eye open."

"Actually there are some vampires here."

"And what do they look like?"

"You have met one of them. Stefan is a vampire. As well as his brother. He has black hair and is really cocky." She looked disgusted talking about them.

"They killed gramps."

"What?!" I stood up almost colliding my forehead with hers.

"Wait you said one of them had dark hair and blue eyes, right?" she nodded.

"What's his name?"

"Damon."

"Damon." Well fuck.

"Stefan didn't look like he could kill someone."

"I don't know, I never had-" Bonnie's phone started ringing so she stood up to pick it up.

"Yes?" She asked as soon as she answered the phone.

"Elena what the fuck is this? You know that I don't want to be near him" She was pasing through the room looking rather annoyed.

"Okay, I'll come." She closed her phone and looked at me.

"We're going to Elena's house."

"Okay, I'm going to get ready." I was already rushing out the room.

"No, you don't understand. We're going now." She grabbed my hand to stop me from going to my room.

"Well, what went up your ass and died?" She should have seen this coming. She shouldn't boss me around.

Bon Bon seriously had it coming. Not only she forced me to come to her little friends home, she apparently is forcing me to stay near her while she is being awkward as fuck.

"So Stefan was it?" He nodded "Why don't you tell me why were you the reason my grandma died."

"Wait, you got it wrong. I wasn't the reason your grandma died. My brother was." He was worrying too much for a killer. Maybe he said the truth.

"Bonnie" He turned to my sister. "I'm really sorry for what happened. You know that if I could something to prevent this I would, right?" He seemed so .. What's the word? Guilty? No. He seemed sorry. Maybe this guy is cool after all.

"Bonnie please."This boy looked like a lost puppie.

"Come on Bon Bon. He is not lying and you know it."

"How do you know?" Her attention shifted to me.

"Don't you know that the eyes are the window to the soul. Look at his eyes. You could probably tell from miles away that he's telling the truth."

"Maybe you're right.."

"Gurl, I'm always right." I said with a laught. The atmosphere had lighten up.

"So Stefan tell me about your brother."

"There's not much to it. Damon is hurt. That's all."Bonnie stood up and banged her hands on the table.

"You're defending him!" Stefan has been really calm. Damn. If I were him I would punch her on her face.

"He is my BROTHER." He emphasized the word brother.

"And that justifies his actions?" She was desperate. Elena didn't say anything. She seemed like she wanted to but she didn't.

"No, but Bonnie you would do the same." He motioned at me.

"Bonnie, I think he's right." I said truthfully. Bon Bon just gasped.

"Why are you on his side? You're supposed to be with me." I just touched her hand and pulled her towards me so she would sit on the chair.

"I'm not on his side. I would have done the same thing if it came to you."  I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"You know it's not his fault ,right?"

"Yes." So my job is done here. Just as I was about to say something somebody knocked on the door.

"I'm gonna get it. You, sit here and get some bonding time." I smiled at them and went for the door.

When I opened the door my smile fell.

"Hello Olivia."

.

.

.

.

Who do you think it is??