Chapter 18

Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes! Then Alex proudly placed the beautiful diamond ring on her thin fingers, and then they kissed to seal the deal. And her dad just stood there in amazement, happy for his daughter that he hadn't seen since she was 2.

He told her that he was happy for her, but he wasn't, he didn't like Alex, he thought that his disappearance and sudden change of clothes was suspicious, but he didn't really say anything.

Then the dad got a call, it was from an unknown number, the caller told him about everything that Alex had done in the past 6 years, and the dads jaw dropped. He had just let his precious daughter get engaged to a psychopath, and he didn't know how to tell her the truth about the love of her life.

Then after the dad had hung up the phone, he turned around to see that Alex and Abby had gone, and he had no way of contacting either of them. All he wanted to do was protect his little girl from the psychopathic not she was engaged too.

3 weeks later, he was at his house when he got an envelope through the door, the envelope, contained an invite to his daughters wedding in 4 months, he knew the wedding would be his chance to confront Alex and save his daughter...