Chapter 11

So Abby's mum was lying on the floor unconscious, and Alex was holding a dented lamp, and now Alex knew he was a terrible person, but that didn't phase him, he honestly felt good about the person he was becoming, and this time he felt no grief or remorse, he was just relieved that his secret was safe, well, until she woke up...

Alex didn't know what to do, if he left her in the room, she could wake up and call the police on another phone in the house, but if he killed her to stop the secret coming out, he would have no way to hide the body from Abby. He needed a way to finish the mum for good and to leave no trace of his DNA on the body.

This was a staggering ultimatum for him, but then he had an idea, I won't tell you what his idea was yet, that would just spoil the fun...

Alex's plan was fool proof, all he needed to do was get his girlfriend Abby out of the house without it seeming suspicious, so he told her he was going to take her out for a romantic walk along the beach which was a 20 minute walk from the house. He got Abby into her coat and got her out side, and as part of the plan, he find her he had left his phone inside, so he made his way in and out the plan into action.

He turned on the gas oven, poured the wine from the wine cabinet everywhere in the house, then got one of the mothers cigarettes, set it alight and dropped it into the alcohol, this caused a fire to start, he estimated that they had 5 minutes to get away from the house people the fire hit the gas oven and blew the place up, so he acted all normal and went on the beach walk with his girlfriend...

Abby was having the time of her life messing around in the sand, but little did she know her mum was burning alive (unconscious) in an inferno...