4 "The First Gym"

Sky Turquoise entered the Plain City Pokemon Gym, her Shulpy standing aside her and her Electran sitting on her shoulder. 

The raven head studied her surroundings. The dark oak wooden floor, the beige walls, the battle fields marked with white lines and the fancy stone seats for people to watch the battles. For the first gym in the region, it had a lot of class. Sky spotted the gym trainers, a youngster and a lass. 'Well, here goes nothin'!' She thought.

After mere seconds, the spiky-haired girl realized that the gym she was about to take on mastered the normal type. Shouldn't she have read the signs on the statues? Well, she is a rookie trainer so she didn't know that those things even existed.

Sky's first opponent was the youngster. He had one pokemon, a Hoocturn. With no second thought, the raven headed girl told her Electran to battle. After receiving a nod from the pokemon and seeing hop off her shoulder, she gave her opponent a a determined look. "Electran, use Thunder shock!" "Hoocturn, use Tackle"

The small electric type was quite evasive, easily dodging the tackle and fainting it's opponent by the second Thunder shock. The youngster frowned. "Whatever! It's not like you have a chance against the gym leader!" He smirked, making the raven head roll her eyes.

Opponent number two was the lass. Her pokemon was a Flurrel. Sky decided to use her Shulpy. "Use Bubble" "Super Fang!" The two trainers exclaimed. The Flurrel caused a bigger threat then the Hoocturn, Sky admits that much, but it still wasn't a challenge for the raven headed girl's adorable little Shulpy.

The lass sighed before giving a smile, "Wow, you and your Shulpy are super strong! You might even be stronger than Karen!" The lass praised the girl, earning a smile from Sky, before the raven head rolled her eyes. "I might be strong, but I'm positive that the gym leader here will be a very tough opponent" Sky muttered, laughing slightly. "Good luck!" Was the last thing the lass told Sky, earning another smile from the turquoise-eyed girl.

Before speaking with the gym leader, Sky took out two potions from her bag and sprayed them on her beloved partners, refreshing and preparing them for battle. The raven head gave her pokemon a confident smile. "Now let's go win ourselves our first gym badge!" Sky exclaimed with confidence, receiving determined nods from both her pokemon. She walked to the gym leader.

 She walked to the gym leader

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The gym leader was a dirty blonde haired girl with sparkling mint green eyes and a small amount of freckles. Her hair was tied in long twin pigtails, decorated with pink bows. She wore a beige sweater vest with a white long sleeved shirt underneath, decorated by a pink bow tie. She wore a dark blue skirt, white stockings and black shoes. 

"Hello there! I'm Karen, the gym leader of the Plain City Pokemon gym. My pokemon team is entirely made of adorable and simple little normal types." She explained with a bright smile. Sky paid close attention to her words, also with a bright smile on her face.

"Hello, Karen! It's very nice to meet you! My name is Skylar Seashore Turquoise and I come from Bloo Town. I'm here for a gym battle. I've been a trainer for only a short time and thought this would be a good place to test my skills." The raven head greeted while flashing a kind smile, giving Karen a gentleman bow.

The dirty blonde giggled. "Alright, Skylar Turquoise of Bloo Town, I accept your challenge. This'll be a two on two pokemon battle and only you, the challenger, will be able to switch out your pokemon. There's a limit of two healing items as well. Do you accept this format?" The young gym leader explained.

"I accept your gym's battle format." Sky told the dirty blonde, a confident grin on her face. "Okay! Skylar, don't underestimate because I'm but a simple school girl. When the last gym leader quit, my school's principal gave me the title of gym leader although I was still a student, his reasoning being that he thought of me as the strongest trainer in my school. I hope you're ready! Hoocturn, I choose you!"

The raven head gave a smirk, "Electran, I choose you!" She exclaimed as her pokemon hopped off of her shoulder, letting out a confident squeak. "Use Thunder shock!" "Use Echoed Voice!"

Jolts of electricity came out of the mouse pokemon's cheeks as the owl pokemon let out a loud screech that echoed throughout the room. The two attacks kept clashing and clashing until Electran's thunder shock became powerful enough to surpass the echoing screech barrier, zapping the messenger owl. Hoocturn was still well and standing. 

"Quick attack!" "I know we haven't mastered this yet, but we have to at least try. Use Elecrto Ball" The trainers' calls echoed throughout the room for a short time.

The messenger owl pokemon prepared to fire a fast and vicious kick, whilst the small mouse shot a speedy sphere of electricity, fainting the owl before it could even strike. The gym leader released a sigh, returning her pokemon. "Before I sent out my next pokemon, would you like to switch out yours?"

Sky nodded, picking up the electric type and allowing it to rest on her shoulder. "Go Shulpy!" The raven head chirped, the water puppy pokemon taking its position on the battlefield. "Alright, it's time for me to show you my strongest partner. Go, Swuirrel!"

The girl took out her pokedex. It opened up, revealing its screen, and begun to scan the opponent.

 It opened up, revealing its screen, and begun to scan the opponent

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Swuirrel, the swirl squirrel pokemon. Type Normal.
Swuirrel is the evolved form of Flurrel.

"The evolved form of Flurrel? That's cool! Shulpy, Bubble!" "Swuirrel, Super fang!"

In the end, the battle was close. The aquatic dog pokemon just barely emerged victorious. Karen smiled, handing her the Polka Dot Badge. "Skylar, this is the Polka Dot Badge. With this, pokemon up to level 20 will obey your every command without question. It also enables the use of the HM move Cut outside of battle. Oh, and you can have this! It's the TM for the move Echoed Voice. Hope you use it wisely!"

"Thanks for the awesome battle and the TM! Later!"

And with that, Sky Turquoise had obtained her first gym badge, the Polka Dot Badge.

A/N

Hello everyone! I am back! I'm so sorry for not writing a chapter last week, I completely forgot!

Anyways, Sky got her badge!

Also, is the shading on the top image good? I tried something new and I want to know if it worked out nice.

Sky will be having many battles and such on the next chapter! 

See you all next week~!

Pokemon Feisis *DISCONTINUED*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें