2"From Bloo Town to Jade City!"

Pokedex in hand, Sky Turquoise and her friends exited the laboratory and said goodbye to their beloved families.

Sky's new partner, Shulpy, was happily trotting alongside his trainer, while her two friends and their partners ran ahead. She looked back at her home for the final time.

 She looked back at her home for the final time

"Goodbye, my dearest Bloo Town. I will surely miss thy." The raven head confessed with a small pout that soon turned into a smile when she looked at her dearest partner and petted his watery head. She walked away from her home, unsure of when she would visit it. Sky was leaving her home to go on a journey and fulfill her lifelong dream of collecting all 8 gym badges!

On the first step onto Route 1, she was greeted by her dearest cousin, Jolt, who had already begun taking the first steps to fulfilling his dream of completing the Feisis region pokedex. The spiky-haired raven head had a new pokemon relaxing atop his shoulder. Skylar blinked before getting her pokedex out of her backpack.

 Skylar blinked before getting her pokedex out of her backpack

Flurrel, the Fluffy Squirrel Pokemon. Type: Normal
It uses its fluffy tail to jump from tree to tree. Flurrel has a great sense of direction, but just in case it gets lost, it always lives a trail that it dug up with its large tooth.

"Wow Jolt! You caught yourself such cute little pokemon!" The girl said in awe, staring back and forth between Jolt's partner and her pokedex's screen. "Thanks Sky! I already caught everything on this route, so I gotta go!" The 13 year old pokedex holder smiled at his cousin.

"Jolt, before you leave, I have one important request." Sky exclaimed, fixing her hat a bit. "Which is?" Jolt questioned, slightly raising an eyebrow. "I want you and Amber to finally get together. You two are so meant for each other and I can't bare your shyness anymore!" The girl mischievously wiggled her eyebrows, making her cousin blush a deep red color.

Jolt shook it off and walked away with a deep sigh. He could very clearly hear Sky yell "Fine! Be that way!" even though he was very far ahead.

The raven head sighed, walking away in defeat. She then saw her favorite fiery honey blonde battling a pokemon pretty familiar in the young girl's eyes with her cute little Flinkle. Although Sky already had plenty of knowledge on the pokemon in front of her, she decided to scan it with her pokedex anyway.

 Although Sky already had plenty of knowledge on the pokemon in front of her, she decided to scan it with her pokedex anyway

Hoocturn, the Messenger Owl Pokemon. Type: Normal, Flying.
Hoocturn are commonly used as messenger birds for post offices. The ribbon on its leg is a sign of who it belongs to.

Amber told her partner it had done enough and returned it swiftly. She then took out a cherry red and clear white circular capsule device with a black ring and a small black circle with a white round button. Everyone recognizes that device from a single glance. A pokeball. The honey blonde tossed it off towards the Hoocturn and captured it.

"Wow Blitzy, good job catching that Hoocturn!" The girl giggled at her friend. They chatted a bit before Sky walked away. Then it hit her. She was the only one without a second pokemon! Sky sighed and kept on going.

Jade city was much more beautiful than she previously imagined. The houses were kinda greenish in color and the pokemon center there was also a mint green instead of the regular red coloring. The raven head walked in and healed her good ole' partner, her Shulpy. The pokemon soon jumped into his trainer's arms and licked her cheek.

As she walked off, the trainers relaxing in the pokemon center started whispering some things on a volume that she could just barely here. "Look at the noob with only one pokemon!" "Yeah, who does that nowadays?" "I bet she doesn't even know how to catch any pokemon!" "Ha, ha, what a newbie!"

"Y'know, you shouldn't judge someone by their looks. Just because I'm a beginner doesn't mean I'm extremely oblivious and stupid" "Oh yeah? Prove it! Let's battle!"

One on One. He had a Hoocturn and Skylar, of course, used her little Shulpy. The boy was shocked as his Hoocturn's attacks were continuously blocked by double slaps. "Let's finish this! Use Bubble!"

The pokemon's eyes started glowing a neon blue and bubbles were shot out of its mouth. The messenger owl pokemon fell flat on its belly with swirly eyes. With a large smirk, Sky placed her partner on her shoulder.

"This happens when you're too quick to judge. I'd catch a pokemon sooner, but the route 1 pokemon aren't exactly my cup of tea. Flurrel isn't the best on a battling team and Hoocturn isn't a pokemon I'm that interested in. They're too common. Actually, they're everywhere." She explained, petting the water type and scratching the back of its ear.

"I guess you're right. If you're looking for something interesting and extraordinary to add to your team, how about an Electran? They live in the next route and are quite powerful for their size." he advised Sky. The girl's eyes glittered and she gave an excited smile. "Electran? That's the electric hamster thing, right?"

"Yeah. They're a tad rare, but definitely worth it if you want to use them." He explained. Sky quickly thanked the boy and hastily asked for his name. "The name's Lucas. Let's battle next time we meet!" "You're on!"

A/N

It is out! I'm so glad I finished this already. Also, Electran will make its first appearance next chapter.

The owl took so long to come up with. I ended up on it for a regional bird because screw Hoothoot. Rowlet is cute, but, personal opinion, donut judge, f*** Hoothoot and Noctowl. Excuse my language.

Flurrel is just a cute mon I made at school when I was dying of boredom.

Later~!