"How much have you changed.You could have pushed me. Why did this have to start when I finally have a boyfriend?" she said with her hands up in the air before resting them down again. "You can't be affectionate with me in any means without my permission, I was sleepish when I did that. Now, Is that clear?" she asked sternly.

She must be kidding me. Ugh. I can't do anything else but to obey her. Wanting to make her ignore me is last thing on my list.

"Yes. And look if, I can't show what I feel then don't think I will wait for you if someone else has your heart. I can handle my self if you are happy with him." I said but she let out a sarcastic laugh.

"I don't know when will you understand! And I know you can handle yourself." this girl confuses me

"Will you tell me what I don't understand? And please don't give me confusing riddles and shit. You know what? If you seem to understand everything tell me one thing? Why am I able to kiss you now. After all these years why now?" I asked crossing my arms above my chest.

"Because our parents broke off things in Jaureg months ago. The Lords don't see any reason we can't be together." she said with confidence.

I took a few steps towards her slowly, with my head down and moving it side to side. "No, beautiful. That's not the reason. That's why we need to talk to each other. And now I finally I wanna open up you shut me down. You know when I came back I was very decisive about telling you how I felt for you."

"Look, Laur. I can't break things with Mag nor can I cheat on him. We like each other and I can't risk getting hurt again because of you if the 'Lords' up there don't think it can work." she said with a little watery eyes.

I quickly ended the distance by hugging her. "Hey. Hey. Don't cry. I know how hard it has been for you. But I am too happy at the moment to remember anything because I can kiss the girl I wanted to kiss for a long time with ease, though I can't do any time soon because she has a girlfriend."

"No you don't know what I went through." she murmured.

"OK, why don't you tell me how you felt. But that can't happen if we don't talk. But I am ready to give you space. I never thought I could kiss you. This would have been like a bomb blast for you, let alone I am ready to tell you how I feel. Is that okay with you?"

"Thank you." she said pulling out of the hug and wiped the traces of water on her face.

"Now eat your breakfast and get ready. We are going out for shopping. Mag and Jenny are tagging along. So become all smiley face again." I said walking out of the room backward as she stood their smiling.

When I reached downstairs, I heard noises from the front door.

"What are you doing here?" I said when I saw Jenny lying on the couch with closed eyes.

"Trying to gain 20 minutes of sleep that I didn't get because of that guy." she pointed towards the other side of room with closed eyes.

"Hey Mag." I said. I didn't even notice him. He was standing in the corner quietly.

"Hey Lauren." he seemed different from last night. He had a smirk on her face. I didn't like that. Last night he was all nervous around me and I want that as it was till the time I approve of him.

"So.." I said, so that he could continue and tell why he is here early.

"So..?"

"Why did you not let your sister sleep more than she deserved, Mag?" I asked sarcastically.

"Finally, someone speaking for me." Jenny shouted from behind.

"Umm…I already was ready in the morning and planned to surprise Camila but I couldn't come here alone because my car is still in for repair. So I went to her room and asked her to come with me but she kept refusing. Then you texted her, and I forced her more but then-."