shadz × Chris motionless ()

Chris pov
I was walking around warped tour cause why not. I keeped seeing this girl she was so
Cute like omg. I saw vinny "vinny" I shouted n he came to me "what's up" I pulled up a pic of the girl I always see " who's that" "OMG THAT'S SHADZ SELLOUT FROM THE BAND SELLOUTS OMG" HE saw shadz " SHADZ COME HERE I NEED U" she sprinted over to me "yo wha-OMG URE CHRIS MOTIONLESS...DUDE I LOVE YOU AND URE BANDS MUSIC" she could of gone on and on "Shadz he has no clue who u are..." I could tell from the look in her eyes she was hurt a little " hey umm i...im just gonna go meet up w cc and all of them" she walked away. There was a awkward silence n then vinny spoke "so we have been touring w shadz band for almost 2 years and yet you have no clue who she is?!?!" "Yyeeaahh" "Ima go et shadz after today's warped date is over and ure gonna get to know her" "ok" a few minutes later I hear her voice over the stage we were just on. "What's up warped tour!!!!"

Shadz pov
He...he didn't know who I was ok...my band was playing soon so I went on stage no....i ran onto the stage "what's up warped tour!!!!" I shouted n the crowd cheered " so b4 I get started...how many of you know who Chris motionless is" they cheered "yeah so he had no clue who I was n our bands have been touring together for almost 2 years" I laughed n got some boos from the crowd "anyways I'm shadz SELLOUT w my band sellouts" the crowd went wild. After our set Chris of motionless in white came up to me " hey..." " I wanna get to know you bc well I don't rlly know you and there's some fanfic abt us" I blushed "yeah ik" "n ure ok w tht" "..." he wrapped his arms around me " well how abt this...how abt we go back to our buses clean our selfs up n then u can come on the miw bus" " ok sounds nice. We hugged n I went to my bus "ooo shadz had something happen to her" Alex teases " my IDOL Chris motionless wants to get to know me" I blushed a little n then get a quick shower" ima go to miws tour bus. Chris was stand8ng out side the bus "hey" "hi" I blushed. Like I have the biggest crush on him and he wants to get close w me ndnfkdkek. "So...shadz~ wanna come in the bus" "yeah" I got on the bus n got tackled by ricky"shadz I missed u...its been a few hours but still" I giggled "only you" Chris picked me up n walked back to the bunks and put me on his bed " what u trynna do" "watch a movie and cuddle" I giggled he climbed into the bed w me n pulled me closer to me so my back was against his chest. I smiled like I felt so safe in his arms n I pulled the blanket over me "aeee is someone cold" " yeah just a little" he reached under his pillow n gave me one of his hoodies " ooo someone just got all smiley" he teased I breathed in n elled his hoodie" it smells like you oml😍😍" he giggled and wrapped his arms around me some what tightly. " what movie do u wanna watch" " Idk I men we could just listen to music n cuddle" " what venue are you going to next" "uuhhh the same as you bc were playing the whole summer together. As we were listening to music I started to call asleep "tired" all I could manage to do was nod my head. Chris layed down n I layed on top of him n he wrapped his arms around me. "Just fall asleep I'll be here when you wake up"