be my girlfriend Chris x shadz

Chris' pov
The band had to set up a littel earlier then usual but that's fine. I moved a peice of Shadz hair out of her face "hehe cute" I said to my self and kissed her. She slowly woke up "hhuumm" ....."What happened w-Where am i" " I see you awake" " yep...y am I here" I told her what happened and she moved close to me and cryed. I whiped her tears away " hey you don't need him you deserve better then him" she nuzzled me And i pulled her closer...."two years just for nothing....th-the one time I actually felt like someone loved me an-And they just throw it all away" " ssshh Shads I'm here it's gonna be ok"  she layed her head on my solder and cryed I wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back. " well as much as I enjoy holding you we have to get up"  "why it's like 6" .." we need to set up the stage...And do sound check play a song or two and you need to do the lights and audio"   "rriitttee"

Shads pov

"we need to set up the stage...And do sound check play a song or two and you need to do the lights and audio" "rriitteee"
I looked into His eyes " your eyes are so pretty" Chris said and I blushed "thanks" I got out of bed remembering I was only in a Batman pj set andy Ashley jinxx and Jake got me from spencers (the pic) my hair looked a mess but what ever Ricky came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist "hey there sexy" he said in a tired voice but in a joking tone. I turned around to hug him and he squeezed my ass add an I blushed " hey no that's only for Chris" ..." "Ok" chris said as he was coming into the room and slapped my ass I jumped but slapped Rickys ass " hey that's my thing"  Chris fake pouted "oops my bad" I did it again and ran into the bathroom not realizing ghost was showering and laughed.  " well morning  Shads" "hello" .."so tell me whathappened" "wwweeeeelllll...i woke up and then Ricky can up to me pretend  to fliert with me and squeezed my ass so I was like no that's for Chris. So then Chris walks in and slaps my ass so then I slapped Rickys ass and Chris was like hey that's my thing. So I did it again and came here" ghost just laughed "hahaha omg only you Shads only you" I hid under the sink " ghost  it's Chris have you seen shads" ..." nope sry dude" "ATTACK" I shouted and jumped on Chris " you littel bugger" " ahahha" I saw some other bands were out . " you better run shads" "ok" I darted off the miw bus and ran into the bvb tour bus Ashley andy jinxx and Jake group hugged me " I miss all of you and would love to catch up but I need to hide from chris" " what did you do" Juliet asked " i may or may not have slapped rickys ass" they all laughed "Shads" .." shit" andy picked me up and hid me in his bunk" " i know Shads is here" Chris said " maybe she is" jinxx said " I know how to get her out" " don't you dare say you have a monster" I thought to my self. " Shads I have a monster "ooooo monster" again thinking to my self  " he actually has a monster" Ashley said " Chris she's in my bunk just give her monster" next thing I know I have Chris poking me with a monster I got out of Ashley bunk and grabbed the monster From him " sorry for stealing ya thing and thanks for the monster but Imma steal one more thing from you" " and what is that" " this" i peeked him on the lips and darted off the bus but this time he caught me and threw me over his solder. " aaahahgg NOOO Ronnie halp mee" miw bvb ptv and Ronnie came and curcled around Chris " put her down" vic said "never" "No never pick up the shads now put me down or else" or else what" I slapped his ass which made him drop me. I ran to Ronnie and hopped on his back " now...run Ronnie run" and he ran "ronnie the mightie" I chanted he dropped me and we died of laughter rolling on the ground. After we caught out breath we went back to the busses to get dressed and go out.

Chris pov
We all went back to the bus to get dressed and do what ever else we needed to do. I hugged Shads from behind " ya know you really are something" she giggled that's cute " what" " nothing" she turned around to hug me. I made her look at me  " just when you least expect it Imma come at you"

Time skip to before the show
I planed asking Shads out during the show
We all walked in stage "and just one thing before we start....shads come out here" the crowd went wild....she came out I pulled her closer and made her look at me and spoke into the Mic " Shads you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and these years we spent together have been the best...and ummm I like you no screw that I love you I....ummm...." " Shads will you go out and be chris' girlfriend" Ricky said I'll thank him for that later  I saw the tears in her eyes and she said yes and grabbed the Mic " Immaculate misconceptions y'all"......." WHAT THE FUCK" she screamed the song ended and sand shortly did the show ended every one was at the bus. Me and Shads were the last ones and she walked passed me "shads" "Hey babe" I pulled her into a hug and put my arms around her waist and she well she tryed to put her arms around my neck but just put them around my waist and rested her head on my chest. Today was just perfect....i made her look at me "Shads I love you" " I love you to mr.motionless" she giggled i kissed her and she kissed back...we pulls away so we could go to the bus and get some sleep