awww shads

Y/n pov
I woke up and sighed "great its raining"...i rolled my eyes and heard a crack of thunder and death glared my wimdow " fuck you to then" i got up and went to see if shads was up. I quietly crack her door and see some rockstar looking dude with his arms around her " who are you" he sighed " im cc from black veil brides" "oh...what are you doing in bed with shads...what are you to her" " im her boyfriend and i couldend sleep so i came to her" " ard...hurt her and ill beat the shit outt you" " i wont td is our one year" i walked out and went back to my room. There was knock at my window and saw dahvie " you want in dont ya" he nodded and i let him in and i layed on my bed. There was an awkard 5 min silence. I rilled onto my back amd dahvie crawled on top of me and kissed me. " well hello stranger" he giggled and layed on me usimg my tits as a pillow. I smiled getting tired and pulled a blanked over us

Ccs pov
After y/n walked out i pulled shads closer to me and kissed her. She smiled " morning babe" she crawled on top of me and layed her head on my solider " you know what today is" "one year babe" i smiled "yep" i wrapped my arms around her " i love you" " i love you to" she said and got up " god damn shads " "what?" " nothing" she giggled and put on a the joker jersey " trader" " how" " wearing the batman joggers and sports bra and then putting a joker jersey over it" "well i dont need chris and ricky looking at me" " tf are they doing here?" " the huge party that me and some ppl from warped tour threw" i laughed " rrriittee" i wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her neck. " mine" she giggled " yep all yours" we stayed like this fir a few minutes."hey shads...you hungry" " yeah i could eat something" we went down and woke up chris and ricky. Chris was up "i think ricks dead hes not waking up"she shouted "shads..." chris said " yyyeeeesss" " hes not dead hes in a deep sleep" he said trying not to die of laughter. She took rickys beani " hey my names ricky and i play in miw im the best and i love shads v much but wont say i-" ricky woke up and wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on her soulder " and just what do you think your doing?" We all laughed and ricky went up stairs. Shads giggled and chris just looked at her " what" " nothing" " what did i do?" " just being you" i said she took my beani " this is mine now and sat on rickys lap when he cam down " and im also claming this spot mine" ricky put his arms around her " dont get any ideas" " he wont were bestfriends " " outch then what are we" " your my boyfriend" " then that means ur my girl" "YEP" and she came into my arms and i wrapped my arms around her " mine" she blushed and bit her lip " yep all yours"