Chris x shads

Chris's pov
I was kinds annoyed bc me and cc were sharing shads she had to pick one of us. I layes down on the couch and shads walked in with tears down her face. I got up and went over to her "hey you ok...what happened" " cc fucking cheated on me...again thats what happened" what the fuck this asshole. I emdraces her in a hug. " its ok im here"...." y do you keep on going back to him"...." i-i dont know but its just".." its just what" "i dont know y i just do" " well you dont deserve him you need someone who will treat ylu like a princess"...."i know..." " go out with me??" "O-ok". " well its getting late so lets actually go to sleep" " ok" " n8gjt shads i love you" " love you to chris" i wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me and she rested her head on my chest.
Next. Day.
Shads pov
I woke up and chtis wasnt there...i peeked out of the bunk and saw ricky. "Hey wheres chris" " he went running with andy" "ok" " he told me to give you this" he handed me a monster i giggled "thats cute" i jumped out of the bunk and ricky looked at me and bit his lip...i smerked "like what you see" i was in my batman pajama set andy amd the rest of bvb got me for my birthday...he put his arms around my waist " i do...i like it alot but i cant to what i wanna do bc you belong to chris" "i know" " when he breks up with you or does something so yall break up..." " whach you trying to say" " im saying ill be here for you if yall ever break up" " oh...ok"