Celena x andy

Andy's pov
It's so cute how her have gets red when ever she blushes  or gets embarrassed by something. I looked at her " you ok your face is red"
" yeah just that cc and his mate  are being kinda loud" I was about to speak till i heard a fem voice  shout " OOOHH CC FUCK ME HARDER"  " second thought let's go watch some of the other bands that are playing. "Is he cheating on Shads" " why" " because If Shads is on stage now then who is he banging" she said " shit she's gonna be so toarn and she's also probably gonna finish this tour with motionless in white".

Celenas pov
We were on our way back to the tour bus. I was tired but not  extremely tired. I blushed as I heard cc groaning " ohhh y/n y-your so tight". I busted into thier room " CC WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" " Celena I swear it's not what it-" " bull shit your cheating on Shads. Y'all been together for 2 years " I walked out of the room and sat on Andy's lap. I sighed " she's gonna find out some how" he said  I looked up to see Ashley jinxx and Jake . "Well were gonna tell her what's up". Cc walked out " you know she's probably gonna finish the tour with motionless in white. " So let her. " what do you have against Shads" " nothing but y/n is better then Shads she's not emo she doesn't look like she starvs herself just then Shads walked in " I'm finishing the tour with motionless in white" was all she said and grabbed her stuff. Chris walked in " Shads you ready" she broke down and walked off the bus and every one gave cc a death glare.

Shads pov
I just got done a pierce the veil cover I caught my breath. How y'all mother fuckers doing tonight. They all screamed. I just wanna thank all y'all mother fuckers for coming out tonight I wouldn't be here if it weren't for YOU. This is my last song before I have to go. They booed. This is from motionless in white. Immulacat missconsepptions y'all. WHAT THE FUCK. I screamed into the Mic and looked at the mosh pits and the crowd stuffers. I smerked the song was already almost over. COME AND FUCKING GET US.......OPEN YOUR MIND BEFORE YOUR MOUTH. The song was over and I thanked everybody for comingout tonight. I cleaned up my set so avatar could set up. I went back stage and hugged Ashley " Hey purdy" I giggled " hey" " you did amazing and you have one kick ass scream" " thankies" " how much do you love cc" I was kinda confused by the question " a lot he's my world" " you might wanna rethink that" he showed me a video of cc all over some other girl.... I hugged him and broke down I'm numb now I xant feel anything but sadness. I walked into the bvb tour bus and grabbed my stuff bc Chris said I could finish the tour with him. " Shads you ready" I came to him and broke down. " two years and he just throws it away...i swear I can never find someone who actually loves me"

Celenas pov
"Great going cc this is all your fault"  " not my problem she's a depressed suicidal person" I pines him to the ground and slapped him across the face. " DONT YOU FUCKING SAY THAT ABOUT HER I DON'T CARE HOW TRU IT IS YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT." I got up and sat in on andy lap and Lightly cryed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer and whiped my tears away. He looked me in the eyes. We slowly leaned closer and kissed. I kissed him back and made the kiss deeper. He picked me. Up and went to his room to Have some fun.

Chris's pov
Shads is finishing the tour with us the band was cool with it. Shads was a crying mess and was curled up in my bed I got into my pjs which was just some black fleese pants. I layed  down next to her and pulled her closer and she cryed into me" ist ok Shads I'm here" " two fucking years and he just throws it away" I looked her in the eyes and she looked back " your eyes are so pretty I could get lost in them" she giggled. We leaned closer and our  lips touched she kissed back and I made the kiss deeper. She softly moaned my name. We pulled away from the kiss and she cuddled into me. " night Shads I love you...i mean it I really do love you" " I love you to mr.motionless" she giggled and we fell asleep

HOPR YOU ENJOYED DROP YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW AND IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SHADS AND CHRIS MAY GET  TOGETHER BUT THIS WAS A REQUES FOR celena_singer390
GIRL I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS