shattered (Chris motionless)

Chris's pov
I came in my house and just went up to my room. I fell on to the bed "I miss her" I cry to my self I don't even remember the last time we saw each other. It feels like were in whispers now the last time we saw each other is I don't even remember the last time we saw each other. The only thing I have of hers is her "the misfits" fleece she gave to me. I sat up and set up my computer and hit record " hey guys it Chris from motionless in white.....and as you know y/n passed last year an-" I paused the recording. A few minutes passed I picked up my phone and called Shads.
" Hey bud what's up"
" s-Shads I need you here like now"
" ok be there soon"
That was the end of the convo
There was a knock on the door I got up and opened it. She hugged me and I broke down again and hugged back " every one who I get close with always dies" shads stod in her toes and whiped my tears away
" is going to be ok...i know it's tough" I wrapped my arms around her waist and layed on my bed "I didn't get to say goodbye" I loved Shads she's always there when I need her. "I don't know what to say anymore" I cryed into her (fuck gender roles.) " sometimes there's nothing needed to be said"...." like now?" "Yep" she layed on top of me and I pulled my asking Alexandria blanket over us "night Shads and thanks" ..." night and why are you thanking me?" " because your the bestest friend I could ever ask for and your always here when I need you" she smiled " welcome...love ya" " love you to" i kissed the top of her head.........

Sry it's short but hope you all enjoyed it
Vote?
Comment?
Follow?
Share?
My Insta is punkrockbitcch
Snap=shadow_dances

Band Smut जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें