Chapter 10

His house is beautiful. I've been here before, the night I met him, but it was dark so I didn't really see what it looked like from the outside. It's looks no different to any other large house in California except it's his. The second Taylor got the door unlocked the kids ran inside. Taylor and I made our way in after. We made our way towards the kitchen where he offered me a water which I kindly declined. Then he asked if I wanted a tour of the "Hawks crib" which I accepted.

The last room of the house tour was his room, of course. As soon as we entered the room he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. Rushing to connect his lips with mine.
"What about the kids?" I managed to ask between kisses.

"You saw them, they didn't even notice us walk into their rooms." I smiled against his lips at what Taylor pointed out and he continued. "You wouldn't believe how much I waited for this."

"Not as much as me I bet" He moved his hands from my hips to my ass and squeezed it when I spoke. "Don't you think it's inappropriate to do this while the kids are playing?" He pulled his head back at my question.

"Kids aren't the only one's allowed to play" He grinned and leaned back in to kiss me.

He walked me backwards until my back was on the wall next to the bedroom door. He grabbed my hands and raised them above my head against the wall. I gasped and he moved to kiss my neck. He moved his hands to my face, moving a section of hair behind my ear. With my hands now free, I untied his shorts and slid my hand in, palming his package which was already getting hard.

"I suppose we should start from where we left off the other evening at my place"

He then put his hands through my hair, intertwining his fingers in it and reconnected our lips. It didn't take long for his member to be fully erect. I took the opportunity and grabbed it out. I stroked it slowly. He let out a soft groan when I touched the tip. I gradually sped up. I pulled my hand away and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately.

"Why'd you stop? I'm close, please, I need you Rose Hudson" I gave him a cheeky smile and removed his shirt. I put my hand on him again and started stroking slowly.

"Patience Hawkins" I kissed his lips once more and moved down to his neck. I kissed down his chest all the way to his belly button. I went onto my knees and lifted him to my lips. I licked his tip and kissed it before licking down his shaft and back up the tip. Taylor's breathing started getting heavier and quicker, I could tell he was almost there. I put him into my mouth and started moving  my head back and forth. I sped up, his breathing got heavier and he pulled at my hair, groaning through his teeth profanaties amongst my name. I'd be lieing if I said this wasn't turning me on.

"Fuck. Rose. I-I'm." I licked the tip again and that seemed to tip him over the edge. He took a few seconds to get his breath back.  "Ms Hudson is naughty! I told you the kids wouldn't come in"

"You're lucky they didn't." When I stood to kiss him, he slipped his hand down my shorts and felt me.

"You're so wet for me, maybe we should've been dealing with your situation." His words shook me and I felt tingly and breathless. Just as he leant in closer to my face we heard a cry coming from Everleigh. Taylor ran out to check she was okay, I followed. Fortunately for us she was fine she just wanted Taylor. I went to the rooms to check on Alex and Izzy and they seemed so happy.

"Hey guys, Alex Izzy, we should get going, you've gotta get organised for school." I heard all 4 kids whine. "Maybe you can have a play date after school this week, up to Taylor." They seemed happier to hear that.

Shane paused the game they were playing and the 4 of them came out and went down to the living room where Taylor and Everleigh were. "Hey T we're gonna head off and get things for school organised." Taylor's face dropped and he seemed disappointed but said okay. The girls hugged and boys did a cool handshake. Alex and Izzy said thank you and bye to Taylor and then ran off to the car. Shane and Anabelle went back up to their room and Everleigh sat in front of the tv watching a cartoon.

"The kids want to hang out after school this week if that's okay.."

"If it means I get to see you then it's 100% okay." I kissed his cheek and walked out the front door to the car. The kids didn't see my kiss his cheek which is relieving.

It doesn't take long getting home from Taylor's which is a perk. The whole car ride was the kids taking turns at telling me what they got up to.

When we got home, Izzy went to the bathroom and Alex walked over to me shyly.

"What's up bud?"

"Oh nothing. Thanks for letting us go to their house, Shane was really cool and Anabelle is well pretty."

"Do you like her?"

"No I don't think so. Taylor is super awesome! I like his hair. Can I have hair like him?" I laughed and told him he can if he wants. He threw his arms in the air and whisper screamed 'yes'.

Alex put the tv on and I went to the kitchen. I checked my phone and had a text from Taylor that he must have sent right after we left.

T.H
2:46pm
Nice bumping into you at lunch, how funny is it that we went to the same place at the same time

R: So funny, as if it was planned... Alex apparently now wants hair like yours by the way

T: Who doesn't want hair like mine, it's beautiful. You seem to like it. I still can't believe your crew recognised me because you showed them videos of me

R: Psh only because I was telling them about a famous dude coming to my work... and because maybe they caught me watching videos first."

T: Why's that?

R: If I'm honest, I was craving you, as I am now. I wanted to see you and watching you drum is kinda hot.

T: Thank you? I wish you didn't have work tomorrow :(

R: Oh yeah, why's that?

T: I'll let you know later tonight when no one else is awake.

R: I like the sound of that ;)

So that just happened! Hope you liked this chapter 😊