Chapter 5

I stood, everyone clapped, and I made my way next to his kit. He sat and mouthed 'pay back' to me. I knew it! 

"Miss Hudson any song suggestions?" Of course.

"How about a quick Moonage Daydream" I mainly chose this song because he sounds so hot when he sings it plus I know how to play it. I only know he sounds hot when he sings it because I came across a video of him performing it with Chevy Metal. Yeah, I did some 'research' on him over the week. 

Through out the song we shared glances, smiles and laughs. After the song, the assembly was over, giving us chance to have a conversation. Acting professional we shook hands and said 'hello'.

"I have to get the students to class. You can come visit us if you like, I'm sure they wouldn't mind"

"Would you mind though?" is he speaking with a flirtatious tone in a school environment?

"I think you know I wouldn't." I lightly touched his arm and walked over to my class; the students were waiting so patiently.

As the assembly didn't take very long, we still had class time left. I got the students to give me their thoughts on how they thought they did and how Taylor did. As I expected, they just talked about 'the amazing drummer'. Then they turned at the sound of a knock at the door. Every single one of their jaws dropped when they saw it was Taylor. They didn't know exactly who he was so to them he was just a famous rock drummer which they found fascinating.

Taylor answered questions, looked at me, answered more questions and even listened to some of the kids show off their musical talents. He was great with them but I guess that's a given seeing as though he has kids of his own. Found that out on the internet. I promise, I wasn't on there very long. The bell went for a recess break but Taylor decided to stay and talk to me, closing the door.

"Did I leave you my number the other night? I kinda assume that you would maybe call me and tell me you were coming to the place I work at so I don't get my class to sing a Foo Fighters song for you.." I could've avoided that embarrassment.

"I thought it would be fun to surprise you. Then again, maybe I should've told you so I could get my shirt back but I guess we have to go to yours to get it don't we?" Ugh he's good.

I just wanna grab his face, kiss his lips and rip his clothes off but if I did that here I would lose my job. He came closer to me and I couldn't help myself. I lunged myself to him, connecting our lips. He grabbed my face with both his hands and kissed me deeply, welcoming his tongue into play. I straddled his lap while he was sitting on the chair, slowly moving my hips back and forth. He let out a soft moan and made his way to my neck, remembering where my sweet spot was. The sensation caused me to let out a moan and he put his hands under my shirt feeling up my back. I followed and put my hands under his shirt tracing his abs. Then I felt him begin to harden against my leg.

"Stop. Tay- Taylor. This is my work place" it's hard to speak when you're breathless and have someone kissing at your neck. I jumped off of him and he threw his face into his hands.

"You're such a tease, how do you expect me to deal with this." He pointed down to his hard on which made me want him even more.

"Just wait till it's gone. Nothing we can do now" I grabbed at his hard on to tease him even more. He groaned and rolled his eyes.

"You don't understand how badly I want you."

"Oh I understand" I joked as I thought about how much harder he got at my touch.

I cleaned up the class and Taylor was on his phone, controlling himself. We headed off to the staff room so Taylor could meet a few staff members. When we entered, I could see on Elle's face she thought something was going on but she didn't ask about it.

Taylor ended up staying at the school till the end of the day. He looked around the classrooms and then stayed in my music class. Obviously being a musician he was taking half my classes but the kids loved it. I must admit I loved it to because I got to just sit back and watch him talk to them. The final bell sounded and that meant home time. Taylor insisted we go to my place to get his shirt but I feel like that's not his only intention.

Taylor was walking with me when I went to say bye to Elle and then we made our way to the cars. I told Elle I'll run home and she left. She still has no idea about Taylor and I. We went in Taylor's car and I directed him the entire way.

We were stopped at a red light and I was looking out my window. Then I felt Taylor's gentle touch on my thigh. He rested his hand on my inner thigh as he drove, sometimes teasing me and moving his hand higher up my leg but never quite touching the main interest. I was losing my mind but I suppose this is how he felt earlier.

We finally got to my house after what felt like forever. Unlocking the door with a man as beautiful as he standing behind me made me nervous.

At last, I got the door unlocked and we were inside, now nobody could stop us from finishing what we started at the school. He followed me down the hall to my open kitchen/ living room. I grabbed out two plastic water bottles and chucked him one.

"So are these your kids or just the sample pictures?" He was pointing at the photos sitting on the shelving. 

"Um well they're mine. That's Isabelle, she's 6 and that's Alex, he's 9."

"And their dad? I'm guessing he was your husband right?" I just nodded in response.  

"Sorry I shouldn't pry but you never told me why you broke up"

"Well he cheated on me, for months actually." I hate to think about it and Taylor could tell.

"Fuck I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bring up those memories ugh sorry" He hugged me tight but let go when I said I need to find his shirt.

I shook the conversation off and made my way to my room to get Taylor's shirt.

Taylor Tuesday update!! next chapter is gonna get saucy :)) 
cheers for the reads my palsss