Chapter 3

this chapter is a bit shorter than the others but it'll do. enjoy!!

The call made me realise, I have to move on and be grateful. After my call with Elle ended, I joined Taylor and Dave on the couch. He patted my leg and asked if everything was okay, I nodded in response and smiled. I smiled again when I looked at his lips and imagined them kissing me.

"So wanna watch Queen at Live Aid?" Taylor asked us both but we weren't too interested.

"T, even if we say no you will make us watch it, you do it all the time." Dave joked but what he said was serious. I laughed and Taylor just shrugged his shoulders and of course, put on Queen at Live Aid.

Some time had past and Dave was asleep. Taylor was dozing off, resting his head on my shoulder. Even though he was tired, he was still moving his lips to the words of the songs. I love that he knows every single word.

"Hey Taylor, I think I should leave, you should sleep." I tapped his arm lightly.

"Nooo don't leave. Please, I want to see you tomorrow." He was all of a sudden wide awake and was begging for me to stay. I stood up off the couch to get my things but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down on top of him. I could see the lust in his soft eyes. I don't want to do this next to Dave while he's sleeping so I just kissed Taylor's cheek. He looked at me stunned and gave me a cheeky smile, he obviously wasn't expecting  me to do that.

I got up to get my stuff and made my way to the front door, he slowly followed behind. He was shaking his head to himself.  When I put my hand on the door handle he grabbed it, stopping me from being able to open it. His touch made me jump. Before I could do anything he grabbed my face and kissed me.  His lips on mine sent shivers down my spine. He had one hand in the dip of my lower back and the other on my face. When I kissed back I felt his smile against my lips. All night I was thinking about this moment. I don't want it to end. He pulled away and spoke.

"I couldn't just let you go with out knowing what it would be like to kiss you"

I chuckled and put my hand on his cheek. My forehead was resting on his. Our eyes were closed, I'm still shocked by the kiss. I opened my eyes and looked down at his lips. Without thinking I kissed them,slowly, teasingly. He moved his hand lower and squeezed my butt which took me by surprise. I'm still not 100% comfortable but I can't stop myself from pleasure.

He moved his kisses to my neck and across my collar bone. He put his hand under my shirt on my back. He knew I wasn't fully comfortable so he moved slow. He moved back to my lips but kissed them harder this time. I pulled back for a second to catch my breathe.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry I shouldn't-"

"Just be quiet and kiss me"

He lifted me and walked to the wall for me to rest my back on. He made his way to my neck again finding my sweet spot and leaving his mark, earning a little moan from me. He took his shirt off, leaving  me in awe of how fit he is considering his age, then again he is a drummer. His warmth made me want him more. Dave's right, he does have a good pectoral situation.

Just as it was getting real good I heard someone call out.

"Hey Taylor! Dude!! Oh shit.." when Dave came around the corner Taylor put me down and rolled his eyes at the fact Dave interrupted.

"That's the second time tonight D" wait second ti- ohh in the pool. Well at least this time it was after the kiss.

"It's fine, I should be going anyway. I have work tom- today" I looked at the time on my phone, it was already 1am. Taylor looked at me with sad eyes and Dave just said bye and went back to the couch.

"It was very nice meeting you last night Rose."

"You to Taylor." As I walked out the door he spoke again.

"Don't think you're keeping my shirt either. I'll see you some time soon I'm sure."

And with that I was gone. After tonight, what am I meant to do?