Chapter 8

Sorry to take long to do this. Like I said yesterday, it's because the works that our teacher giving us. And I am using my brother's laptop. Anyway, THANKS AGAIN FOR 90 READERS!! 10 ore and its up to 100!!! Anyway let's get to the story where Claire run and hide after the conversation that happened

-Narrorator PoV-

Calaire find a hole in the neather were she can fit. She waited patiently if any Herobrine minions are looking for her. Time pass and Claire's eyes are getting heavyer, she was to tired tired to run or even use her powers to escape any of the mobs that was looking for her, she took a nap. While she was slepping someone pass the hole where she was getting a peaceful nap. He was a aventurerer, fighter, miner and a former employee that work with Notch. "Did you find the neather fortress?" ask the man. "Nope. Clock or Compass don't work here." said a femaline voice. "were been here for two hours and we still haven't find the fortress" "be patient,wait, someone is in that hole" said the girl as she look trought it to find a sleeping Claire "Steve we need to get her out of here. She seems to be hurt" said Alex. Steve nod and they both carry Claire and headed to the portal were they were landed in a village. 

They went inside of Alex house and lie Claire in the coach as they look for the first ad kit. "Find it!" said Steve as they gave medical attention to Claire. "It seems that she i just tired from the fighting in the neather. There is no bruise or scar to be seen in her body" Alex said. She clane up and put the first aid kit in the kitchen and went back to the living room where she left Steve and Claire. "Steve, you better go home. It's getting dark. She will bw staying in my house" "do I have to. She seems to like me to be close to her" "are you in love with that girl?" "what?! No way. I don't fall in love with a girl that we find in the neather that we thought she was hurt that's when she was sleeping" Steve said. Alex rolled eye him as she push steve to the door "out!" and kick him out of the house. Steve went back to his house while Alex went to sit beside Claire. "Wonder, what are you doing in that hole?" that when Claire"s body started moving and fell. "Awww!" said Claire as se rub her head from the fall. "Are you alright?" said Alex worried "Where am I? I was in the neather trying to run from-" but she was cut of when the door burse open. "Is she awake yet?!" yelled Steve as he saw Claire on the ground. "What heppened? Why she she in the ground? I told you she must sleep with me in my house" "calm there Steve, she fell in the coach while she was sleeping. "Umm... can I ask, who are you guys and where I am?" ask Claire. "Sorry for that. I am Alex and the boy that is wearing a blue t'shirt and a purple-blue pants is-" "I am Steve the awesome. But you can call me Steve" Steve said helping Claire to got up. "And you are in our village"Alex said "Ok. Sorry to bother you both and thanks for helping to get out that hole in neather" said Claire "It's our plessure to help someone in need. By the way, why are in that hole?" ask Alex "I was running from my two friends that lie about our friendeship" "Oh sorry to hear that. You know we can be your friends and you can also leave in my house" said Alex "really? But I can't, my parents will be worried about me when they kew I was missing" said Claire. "Pleaseeee Claire, Just one night" said Steve. Claire sight and thought for a while and agreed, "besides it's getting dark anyway" and Claire. 

Steve was happy so as alex. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Steve someome is knocking on the door" said Alex an Steve excuse him self and open the door "Oh, Alex! You have a visitor!" said Steve. Alex look confuse and saw that it was only Ben. "Oh hey Alex, I heard someone yelled is everything alright there?" asked Ben "Yeah, everything is fine. Came in, we have a new friend that we founf in the neather" said Alex as Ben went in and saw Claire. "Nice to meet you, I am Ben" said Ben greeting Claire "Nice to meet you to Ben, I am Claire" said Claire as she grab BEn"s hand and shake it. Steve push Ben aside causing him to fall "Steve!" yelled Alex "what? He started it" "it's ok. I think Steve is just jealous" Said Ben. "You think about it, Steve does act strange after we find Claire in the neather" said Alex as Steve hit up and look At Claire too see a smile plaster in her face. "By the way, did my compass work?" asked Ben "oh yeah, sorry but it didn't. It's still like a normal compass" said Alex handing back the compass to Ben. 

-TimeSkip-

*yawn* "You two better go home now, It's pass midnight and we still had a lot of work to do tomorrow" said Alex "Ok then. Bye" said Ben and headed out "you to Steve" but she saw Steve with Claire in the coach watch Claire sleeping "Steve, you need to go to sleep. She need rest for tomorrow" Alex whispered yelled  at Steve. "But I want to sleep with her. There is nothing wrong sleeping with a girl I like-" "what did you said?" "nothing as he sprint to the door and went inside his house. "Take a good Night sleep Claire" said Alex giving her a blanket to keep warm. She went to her room and fell asleep

??? POV

"I will get you back Claire. I will do anything to get my hands on you again" I said touching her hair while she slept. She move a bit as she was now facing the wall. "Good night my Queen" and kiss her forehead and teleport away 

What do you guys think? Is the last part creepy? Tell me in the comments if you know the man in the end. thanks again for the support and for the votes. See you guys next time

ALL:  See you guys in the next chapter!!!    

Steve:  Yeah! Author-chan is now back from writing!