Chapter 1

I am so excited to write this story. So please don't hate me because of any wrong spelling and grammars. I don't really talk english that much. So please don't hate me and read my other book. Let's get to the story

"Honey, breakfast is ready!!!" mom yelled form the kitchen. I don't want to wake up and going to school for just being bullied. "Claire you don't want to be late for school!!" "I'll be down after 10 mins!" I yelled and got up. I fix my bed and went towards my closet to get my clothes for school. "Why do I need to go to school?" I whined because going to school is just a bullsh*t especially on Monday's. I grab my clothes and headed to get a shower. After about 5 mins doing my own business and after to take a shower I headed down and ate my breakfast "Claire don't forget to lock the house" mom said kissing my forehead and grabbing her car keys and headed to work. I look at the clock to see that the school bus will arrive soon. I grab my plate and wash it and prepare my bag. I grab the house key and lock the door and just in time that the school bus arrive.

~Computer time~
"Ok class pass your homework" our teacher said and grab our assignment and place it on his table. "Today we are going to study about elements of computer"  he said "elements of computer are blah blah blah" I didn't listen to him cause I already study this last year and when I was a 6 grader. It was actually easy if it was discuss two times. I was new on the school so I haven't have any friends. After our teacher discuss about elements of computer he said that we are going to recite our lesson tommorow. I heard a lot of dispectful words (is dispectful even a word)  from them but mostly whining. I got up off my sit and headed to my next subject when I was meet by Jenny and her friends. "Hey Claire how was your walk to school?" she ask "it was fine" I said, I walk away from them do not want to be late again for Math class. "Hey Claire what did I tell you not to ignore me" "I didn't ignore you Jenny I answer your question bi**h" I said. I was almost in my room when someone push me to the wall "What did you tell me?" Jenny said little angry. Alright a lot angry. "I said let me go!" I try to losen the grip but her grip is to tight. "What do you think girls, do we need to show when someone mess with us?" she ask as her friends smirk and some nod. She let go of my collar and I run towards my room when she push me and I fell to the ground. She kick me follow by her friends "Ok girls that's enough" she said and they left me hurt on the floor. I try to move when I a crack was heard. "Ahhhh!!!" I yelled. I look at my leg to see it was broken. Our Math teacher went outside guessing where the sound came from. "Claire what happen  to you!?" she said and help to went inside the clinic. Mam Joy our nurse said that I will be alright and she will call my mom to get me home to check my leg at the hospital.

~Inside the hospital~
"Miss Claire your leg need to rest for 2 weeks" my doctor said and went he went to tell mom. "Honey it's ok. I will just tell your teachers on what projects or lesson you miss" mom said and we both headed home

I hope you'll like it. Thanks to Darkme_101 that I finish chapter one. And please don't forget to vote if you like it and comment below. Thanks guys and share this to your friends. Have a sunny day fellow readers