Chapter 6 Date Gone Wrong

Chapter 6

Date Gone Wrong

So much to take!

Ro’s breathing had hitched when D pulled out her white chiffon shirt from her jade trouser pants and started unbuttoning her shirt starting from the top button first, her other hand reaching her head as she pulled the disposable pen from her mane of dark curls that went cascading down her shoulders.

Closeness of her peer giving her tingles, wetness of her undies asking for a change that was not possible and then with sudden change of mood like winds of change D stopped what she was doing.

Taking a deep breath and shrugging as if shredding off something that was running in her head, she reached for her bag and pulled out her pink lip gloss and worked on Ro’s lips.

If Ro was uncomfortable it wasn't visible from her face. Rather she was enjoying the closeness a bit too much.

With a small peck on her cheeks, D dispersed a dashing looking Ro for her so-called date.

Calvin took sixty long seconds to stare at a changed Ro exiting from the restrooms admiring her simplicity wrapped beauty silently till someone from the staff coughed; a fake one bringing him in present.

While the stare earned rumor mills from the staff, Ro wasn’t acknowledging the muted compliment she was getting from her so assumed best friend. Her thoughts lost in the encounter that she had in the restroom moments ago.

''''''''

The date was a perfect one in a Thai restaurant; Ro’s favorite.

Yes it was sweet of Calvin to remember and bring her there. Calvin was a perfect gentleman when he could be.

Also his sweet talks in which he picked the topic of her siblings who were closest to her before she marched out of her house detailing her in how they were progressing in their lives and missed her too was all she wanted to hear and their videos with short messages recorded with all of them shouting “We love you Rosaline” in his android phone were added cherry on the top of her cake

Still her mind rested in the moistness between her thighs while her date was busy occupied in the menu of the restaurant confused about what to order. RO’s was usual Kao phad and Massamam curry.

’I need to give a nice hand job to myself today’ mentally she convinced her perverted self so that she could focus the job in hand and that was to get over with the so called date who is so much into catholics that she doubts that he is a firm believer of celibate till marriage.

No chance Rosaline!

It wasn't that she was not enjoying. Which girl wouldn't love to hear her praises after every couple of sentences spoken by her date but the bitter spice in the desert being Calvin’s continuous attempt to convince her to go back to the country side where they could live like couples and eventually take another step in their relationship.

She knew exactly what he refereed to as another step in their relationship. It was marriage, kids and families and more than that living in vicinity of her parents aka her father.

No! She just couldn't do it.

It had taken a lot in her to give away that life. She is not going back there. Never.

Ro choked on her drink when Calvin told that her father met him last night and wanted him to convince his daughter to come back home.

“I am sorry” Calvin said offering her the napkin because of the spilled drink as he continued “I know you don't go well with your dad but I think life asks for chances and you should definitely give one to your dad.”