Chapter 5 Go Have Fun!

Chapter 5

Go Have Fun!

D’s eyes landed on the crumpled envelop that Ro had thrown in the waste bin frustrated at the display of PDA’s by D and her husband Joey but to her fortune her little gesture filled with sea of emotions landed besides her visibly between her chair and the silver metallic dustbin.

She picked it up and smiled as she read the initials from Rosaline to Deeva.

Ro observed as her expression changed from smile to confusion as she gave an accusing glare to Ro.

Ro tried to look anywhere but at D, trying to dig back into her files.

“If you were angry at me you should have told me. There was no need to sulk and punish yourself.” D stated with concern and warmth in her voice.

“Angry at you?” Ro asked scared to have caught with cookie in the jar ’did she read her jealousy or discomfort seeing her with her husband?’ She thought nervously.

“It's okay. I understand that you are trying to be sweet as a boss and honestly I am touché. In fact we all; me and the staff is really happy that you are coming out of your hard shell, they are finally starting to like you.” D’s expression now changing into guilt “I am sorry”

’For what? Doing PDA with your husband?’ Ro’s words locked in her throat and confusion etched on her face when D continued

“I am sorry I was late and there was no specific reason. Joey sometimes gets such possessive” D sighed displeased “but he is like this, his insecurity towards me makes him possessive and if I deny he gets hyper and starts an argument. So to stop....” She chokes the tiny sob that escapes her mouth and tries to appear stronger “I have a daughter and I need to maintain this relationship and he is a GEM apart from his attitude of… of not trusting his wife he’d married for five long years” D was smart enough to hide her tears but that beautiful face that spoke tons even if she was silent spoke it all. How it hurt her to have a loving and doting husband who does  not trust her fully!

This was the first time that Ro had seen D upset and sad over a thing. She couldn't take it. Something, an invisible force always wanted her to make D happy though she couldn't ever decipher why but seeing her inpain hurt her even more.

For once she gave away her strict boss personna and walked towards D. She lifted her chin and nodded her head “no you don't look good sad” and hugged her.

D immediately melted into the comfort of her arms. She emitted so much love and concern. She reminded her of coconut hard exterior and soft and sweet interiors.

She was both surprised and amazed at this side of Ro.

The tingling in the sensitive areas of her body made Ro uncomfortable but she could not let go. She wanted to sooth the beauty in her arms, cuddle her and erase all her problems away.

She however pulled back and asked the first thing that came to her mind “you okay?”

“Never felt better” D said honestly as she now worked on straightening her tee that was crumbled with that hug and masked her emotions quickly something that she specialized in and was back to her bubbly self as she waved the envelop in front of Ro and asked chuckling “so can I have my envelop since my name is scribbled on it?”

Ro smiled as she shook her head at the ever-smiling girl spreading happiness everywhere she went.

“Thanks” D said but added giggling “I just hope it is a promotion letter or... some cash incentive.”