Chapter 4 Will You Be My Friend?

A/N: I know I have been a bitch not answering to your messages, not replying to the comments, worst of all not thanking my lovely followers but all I can say is apologies, sorry and forgiveness…

My life has taken a 360 degree flip Only thing that is keeping me sane is my 15-minute schedule each day for writing

and I am extremely, totally and utterly busy.

This and again limited Internet are the reasons of my social network inactiveness and again delay of upload.

YES!!!! This is a different genre and I AM NOT going to stop writing this story whether anybody likes it or not.

So please my sweetest readers please support me and keep reading. You are the lifeline of the story, the rock that keeps me steady during my trying and challenging times that I m facing yet cannot share with you guys.

So for now…

Keep reading, comment and vote only if you like itJ

Chapter 4

“Will You Be My Friend?”

Breath in…

Breath out.

Relax.

Count five four three two one and relax.

Smile.

Let all the thoughts invade your mind.

Don’t panic, just relax, and breathe,

Let that smile be a part of your face.

Smile all your worries and stress away.

Breathe in breathe out…

Ro smiles as she finishes her half an hour meditation.

Ro is glad that she could do it without any hampering. It was a full on.

She has been living to the fullest these days; acceptance yes acceptance was what did wonders. She has accepted that D is amazing and she is attracted towards her.

So what?

That was never problem. Hatred is wrong

 Love isn’t and there is nothing illegal about it and they can always be friends.

‘Ooomph” she sighs as she wolf whistles with a combination of words “friends” that erupts from her mouth.

“Your cab is her ma’am” the intercom calls and gives one thorough look at the mirror image looking back at her

She has been a changed person since D invaded her thoughts, her mind and her office. Yes she’s the favorite of the entire staff.

But Ro didn’t mind at all. With the charming personality and the colorful character that is blunt and outspoken taking no shit from others yet polite and smiling, she is a friendship magnet.

She checks her nails that were manicured yesterday, hair that went for a spa treatment and yes nicely pampered skin with skin polishing treatment.

She likes what she sees in the mirror and the entire credit goes to D.

She tries to imitate her but in a right way because her beauty is way beyond hers and she was natural unlike Ro yet “Presentation is important” didn’t she mention this in the office’s green book.