Chapter 18

"Oh my Kaneki, what are you here for? I thought you were with Ayato. AHAHAHAHA!" Eto laughed, she sure was enjoying this.

"Kaneki...." Touka silently said.

You're alive...

"Kaneki vs Kanae! I want the front row seat even more now!" Eto never felt so good, she threw the arm back towards Kanae as she tried to put it in her arm. Kaneki grabbed a pole and stabbed her left eye receiving a loud shriek from the ghoul. Kanae grabbed the pole out of her eye as parts of her eyeball came out. She tried using her kagune to attack Kaneki. He disappeared in a flash.

Where did he go..

"AAAHHH!" Kaneki stabbed her back with his rinkaku. Her body hanged lifelessly, Kaneki threw her off the rooftop making her fall to death.

Clap, Clap, Clap.

"That was fun! I want to make more stages of this! I think I'll make another one! Let me see uhhhh... AH! Kaneki-kun and Haise!" Eto chose her next characters to fight. Haise stood up with a new arm. "Oya Oya, Haise is really doing this.." said the one eye ghoul. Haise had his rinkaku on as so Kaneki.

"You guys... stop..." Touka shouted, making all the 3 fighters turn to her. Haise saw what he had done. Kaneki looked at Touka deeply. Looking at her this close, he realized how much she's change. Her feminine looks and body has shown. "Who is this?"

"That's my girlfriend but she has nothing to do with us." Haise yelled at Eto. "Awww so mean! That hurt you shitty dumb shitty trash!"

Both Kaneki and Touka were staring at each other. Both had changed, especially Kaneki. He was taller, more skilled and somewhat mean now. "Yo..." Kaneki waved and smiled. "Uummm Hey?" Touka put up a sad smile. "Touka-chan no need for that sad smile it's okay no-." Haise jumped in the conversation and punched Kaneki in the face. Touka gasped.

"Don't try to talk to her!" Haise warned Kaneki, he was laying on the ground.

"You know Haise, I did just save your ass. But after you did this to me, now I wonder.." Kaneki stood up.

Kaneki pierced through Haise's stomach with his spear like rinkaku

Kaneki pierced through Haise's stomach with his spear like rinkaku. "Kaneki stopped!" Touka ordered him as he obeyed her orders.

"I'll see you later Touka." Kaneki left.

"Wait what! The fun already ended! UGH!" Eto left climbing on the building. Touka rushed in to Haise, seeing blood all over him.

"It's okay Haise, we will get help." Touka carried him towards his friends. She left him in front of his friends as she didn't wanna be seen. "Sassan!" "Maman!" "Captain!" "Haise!"

Touka put her mask and hoodie on and went to the park where Kaneki and Touka first kissed. She knew he wanted him to come here. She sat on the bench, waiting for Kaneki. "I knew you come here." He was in front of Touka. The boy sat next to the woman. "Kaneki.. I'm..." "I'm sorry okay.." She cried on his shoulders. "Sorry for what.." asked Kaneki.

"I left you to rot. I wasn't strong enough to save you." She looked at him with regret on her face. "It's okay Touka, it wasn't your fault. Don't cry.." He wiped the tears off her face. "Anteiku thought you were dead, and so did I. If only I was able to go find you longer, I maybe would've see you." Kaneki was more than pleased.

"Touka.." He gained her attention. He smashed his lips against her's. Nobody was around. They couldn't do whatever they desire. They had been wanting this moment forever and now, they can do it.

THE END