Chapter 8

After that embarrassing incident, Kaneki decided it was time for a second date. It was just so awkward when they were around. They needed more time to hang out so they both can be comfortable around each other like normal couples. As Kaneki was sweeping the floor, he notices Haise here. He decided to keep his cool down, he knew Haise was here for Touka. "Kaneki... it's okay." Yoshimura touched Kaneki's shoulder while looking at the young boy as he nodded. Kaneki hater Haise for taking Touka away from him. But what Touka had done for Kaneki makes him happy.

Going onto Touka as she flipped her notepad, waiting for the customers to think about their order. "What would you want Haise and his friends?" The young woman asked, smiling. "Hmmm I want the usual and the team wants the usual too." Haise winked and smiled. "Sassan, she's just a waitress!" The green haired boy said. It was true Touka was a waitress but the fact Haise is treating her like this on her job makes Touka look somewhat upset. They were in public of course so it was embarrassing. "Okay! Your favorite orders are coming right up."said Touka.

"Sassan, you're embarrassing a woman. Women do not like that unless they are fully comfortable with you." Mutsuki warned Haise the consequences of embarrassing a women. "It's okay Muts-." Haise stopped talking to the boy as he eyes caught Touka and Kaneki hugging. Like Kaneki, he despised the boy with black hair. He hated Kaneki talking to Touka rather, he hated his existence. But if it weren't for Kaneki taking Touka on a date, Haise wouldn't have met her so he'll let it slide just once. A rather pissed off expression came from Haise as his jealousy became to grow.

Touka came back with 5 regular coffee. "Hey Touka one question." Haise asked her attention. "Hm? What is it?" Touka puts her left hand on her waist, waiting for an answer. "Are you and Kaneki dating?" He asked. "Oh that boy with the black hair? Yes we are, why?" Touka answered his question, shocking Haise along with the other ghoul investigators. "I-It's n-nothing. Just wanted to know." Haise put up a fake smile. He was actually heartbroken that Touka chose Kaneki over him. "Why though." Shirazu asked, the one with sharp teeth. "It's none of you all business."

Touka walked away from a heartbroken Haise. The others comforted him as he was crying, covering his face so he wouldn't be embarrassed. Truthfully, everyone just tried to avoid it but Touka didn't know. Kaneki felt somewhat satisfied. Seeing Touka chose him over that boy made him happy. He knew he had to make that second date way better. The reason they were hugging was because Kaneki asked Touka about their second date. She wasn't alone anymore which pleased her. Touka accepted Kaneki's date and said yes to be his girlfriend, the boy with raven hair couldn't be more happier.

"Boy I can't wait for this second date!" Both Kaneki and Touka thought.