Chapter 1

In a world, filled with Ghouls and Humans. Ghouls must feed on humans since their taste buds work differently than humans. Though they have the same bone structure, it doesn't matter. Ghouls have terrorized humans until a organization appeared. As the first ghoul was killed, they found a kagune sac and used it as a weapon. That weapon was a rinkaku, killing many ghouls. Thus made more weapons to fight back ghouls, the humans call it quinque.

If a ghoul eats another ghoul known as cannibalism, they get a kakuja but it's incomplete so they have to eat more of their own kind to get even stronger. But rumors started that if a human and ghoul mate, it would die but on rare occasions, it could survive. Some can even plant ghoul organs into a human making them ghouls. Those 2 methods make them one eye ghouls. Their abilities, strength, agility, shield and even kagunes are many times stronger than a regular ghoul. But it has never happened until... it did.

There are 2 one eye ghouls known in Tokyo. But who are they? One was an experiment, the other was luck.

______________________________________

| Touka |

Ring!!! Ring!!! Ring!!

My alarm clock startled me. I have tried many attempts to get rid of it but it's my only chance to get a good education. Yoshimura recommended me school so here I am, a graduated senior and ready for college with my best and only friend, Yoriko. I stretched out my body and boy I heard many cracking noises in my body. That's just how much stress I have every day, working in Anteiku everyday nonstop. But I do get money from it and I don't need any degree or resume.

I walked over to my bathroom and looked at my messy hair. I have tomboy features and feel ashamed about it. But I know, once you grow over 20 you're feminine features kick in making you more attractive. But I'm a ghoul so it doesn't matter to me anyway. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I fix my hair and make it normal like the usual. I wore a purple shirt and blue long jeans. I don't get why young girls expose their body so much. It's just weird like they want men to touch them. I grabbed my backpack and picked up my green sweater and went out of my room. I live on top of the coffee shop anyways.

I walked down the stairs, "See ya guys, going to Kamii University."

They all waved back. Nishiki finished education already so I'm the only one left. As I closed the door I heard a glass break.

"R-R-R-R-Roma!" I heard Nishiki blurted out. That's the 5th time this week Roma broke the shop's property. I chuckled before entering the outside world. The sky is blue, no clouds to block the beautiful sun's view. I smiled, "Time for a new day." I heard my phone rang so I decided to check. It was Yoriko. I pressed the dial button.

"Yes?"

"Oh Touka! I just woke up right now so I'm going to be really late." I groaned as Yoriko was gonna be late.

"Well you better make it in time before someone takes your seat and sits next to me." I warned her.

"Hopefully I do but I might do it on purpose so some pretty boys can sit next to you." She grinned devilishly. I ended the call and jogged over to the building that's only a block away.

3 Minutes Later...

I finally made it and it was 10 Minutes before my class starts. "Toukaaaa!" I heard Yoriko's voice. I was so relieved. I looked behind her and smile. Before I was about to say something, a boy bumped into her. I almost laughed but kept it in.

"Sorry!" said the boy.

"It's okay! That was my fault." Yoriko smiled, picking all the books she dropped.

"My names Hide, here let me help." So the boy's name is Hide.

"My names Yoriko! I'll catch up soon Touka!" She told me to leave. I shrugged totally forgetting about the people that are gonna sit next to me. I forgot this wasn't Highschool. I got into my class and sat on a seat that's between 2 free seats. I looked at the professor and he was a bit old. But I don't really care. Another person sat next to me as my mind grew worried. Hurry up Yoriko...

"Alright class I'm your new pro-!" The professor was cut off by Yoriko and another boy with black hair, that's not Hide.

"Sorry professor, I was just talking to a friend." They both panted.

"No worries it's your first day judging from your rapid breathing." He chuckled, what a nice guy. The boy goes to the seat next to me. I panicked but I couldn't do anything. He sits next to me. I swear I saw Yoriko smirking. I groaned quietly and listened to the old dude.

"Alright young men and women, the names Stan Lee and I'm your professor for how many years you are in this class." Stan introduced himself.

"The seats you're sitting on are now your assigned seats." He grinned as everyone and I groan. "Don't groan on me, if you wanna cry, cry in my bottle of student tears." He laughed, he's got some young spirits in him.

"Let's get started!" He started talking about whatever and ever.

| Narrator |

The young boy with black hair and a white eye patch played with his finger. Until he notice a woman.

"Hi." He smiled, hoping he made a friend already.

"Shut up!" Touka yelled out, but the professor couldn't hear it.

"Sorry." He frowned.

Worst start ever.. Touka thought.