Chapter 13

"Oh no, what happen here." Yomo ran towards a crying Touka. "T-They took him a-away. I couldn't save him." Touka was showing tears towards their faces. "Kaneki? Where is he?" Yoshimura said, looking everywhere. "Ayato and Jason took him." She confessed. "So It's Aogiri that did it I see." Yoshimura frowned. "I l-let them take him a-away. I'm a monster." Touka went back to hiding her face and cry more. "Touka don't cry." Yomo was upset to see Touka cry. He phone called everyone in Anteiku for an emergency meeting. "Manager, I called every Anteiku member."

"I see, let's go." Yomo grabbed Touka and out her on the couch in the meeting room. The door opened as the rest were in shock. "Oh my god! What happen!" Roma screamed. "What the hell happened here?" Nishiki was surprised, the blood he smelt smelled like Kaneki's. "Cmon in the meeting room." Yomo waved towards them as they all followed him. "Anyone wanna tell me why the fuck there is blood over there that smells like Kaneki and Touka is crying." Nishiki questioned with those harsh words. "Nishiki. Please don't add more negativity in this room please." Manager said.

"Sorry." He apologized. "What happened?" Nishiki repeated his answer but more nicely. "Kaneki... he was kidnapped by Aogiri." Manager said, shocking everyone. "K-Kaneki??! Aogiri?!" Koma stuttered. "Yes and I made a choice. We can't save him." Yoshimura confessed with a frown. The angry Touka stood up, "What you mean we can't go out there and save him! For crying out loud he's a ghoul! A one eye ghoul!" cried Touka, shocking everyone including the manager again. "We don't want to risk the ccg on us like last time. All we have to do is have hope Kaneki is ok."

"He's obviously not okay! He was fucking slammed on the tables, floors, coffee maker and everything you can think of. He's probably getting tortured right now due to that psychopath Jason. He tortures his prisoners cutting off their toes and fingers and eats them as snacks!" Touka yelled, furious at the old man's excuse of not saving Kaneki. "Touka! Stop it!" Nishiki said, worried about this fight. "It's okay Nishiki, Touka is still at a young age, she's still not mature yet."

With that Touka went upstairs to her room crying. "Oh Kaneki, please be okay."

"AAAAAAHHH!"

"Yes scream more Kaneki! As I put a needle in your eye! Put that centipede in your ear to make you hear it crawling in your ear! I'll chop off your fingers and toes to eat them for snacks! I'm glad they let me keep you! AHAHAHHAHAHA!"