Chapter 9

Both Kaneki and Touka were getting ready for the date today. After 2 days of planning, they both decided tomorrow was the date. Kaneki was wearing a blue sweater with a white t shirt while putting on blue jeans and black socks. He fixed his messy hair to its normal form and out on his eye patch for unknown reasons. As for Touka, she was more excited for the date. She completely forgot she was a ghoul and he wasn't. She wore her green sweater with a purple shirt while wearing some black pants. She grabbed her white socks and slide them through her feet.

She as well fixed her bed hair and decided to not wear makeup. She couldn't wait for the date as well as Kaneki. They opened the door at the same time looking at each other, blushing. "H-Hey Touka." Kaneki was stunned by Touka's look as well as her too. "Hey Kaneki." She smiled. "You look beautiful.." The couple said those 3 satisfied words. Kaneki and Touka laughed as they went downstairs. Yoshimura saw both couple and had a sad smile. As well as Koma and Irimi. If only Kaneki knew they all were ghouls that just happen to respect humans and ghouls.

"So where you taking me?" Touka asked cheerfully. "You'll see!" Kaneki kissed her cheeks making the purple hair woman blushed. "Ok!" She smiled, she was oh so happy right now. It's as if she can forget about their past and move on. They finally arrived to an amusement park. "Here we go! An amusement pa-!" Anteiku saw Touka shaking as well as her fist. "Touka?" "I LOVE THIS!" Touka ran to the guy who sells them wristbands.

Kaneki couldn't help but felt so happy. He jogged to her to hear, "2 wristbands with unlimited rides! He's paying!" She pointed at Kaneki, the guy who is paying. "Woah okay. That will be $50!" Both their jaws opened wide at the cost. It was so cheap! "This must be you're guy's first time so I'm putting a 50 percent discount for you and your girlfriend." shouted by the woman. "Yes!" Everyone was screaming! "No.." Kaneki whispered, as the ride started going up and up making him anxious. Touka couldn't wait to see the look on his face. As the ride finally was at its max, Kaneki looked down to see ants that were actually people.

The ride went down as everyone was screaming loudly. But not as loud as Kaneki, out screaming them. Touka was laughing so hard after the ride as she was crying tears of joy. Kaneki was so embarrassed, he refused to say anything. Touka found another scary place and grabbed his arm. Kaneki's scare plan was about to start. Their wristbands were scanned and they went in. They saw lots of scary things, creepy psychopaths, fake human skulls that were burnt and real animal skulls. Thus made Touka slightly worried. "Kaneki, let's go to ano-." She looked behind and saw no one. She was lonely. She was starting to get worried where he was at. "Kaneki, this isn't funny. I'm scared." She was acting innocent. As a figure with no feet approached her and touched her, a scream was heard.

"BAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Kaneki. "You shouldn't saw the look on your face." Kaneki was wheezing, he almost wet his pants. "It's not funny!" She hit him on the back of his head. "Ow! Okay I'm sorry!" He apologized. "Since this is our second date, I'll let this slide since I did the same thing." Touka was flustered. After an agreement they decided to leave more early to talk more about themselves.

Both beautiful beings sat on a bench together. Touka next to Kaneki and Kaneki next to Touka. It was a perfect moment to be hugging. They love each other so much. "So Kaneki, What was your past about?" Touka asked, making Kaneki frown. "Well both my parents are dead, my dad disappeared and my mom overworked herself thus killing herself. Then Hide came in my life and turned it a little more happy." This story sadden Touka. She had the same past as well. "Same here, my dad was murdered and our mother died for some reason." Touka and Kaneki were crying. They saw each other's eye. They leaned in and kissed. It was a wonderful moment for them. Until Touka stopped and pushed him away as she ran away.

Oh god what have I done, he's a human for crying out loud..