We left soon afterwards. I was feeling claustrophobic for the first time in my life. What if this lizardman kills me? No I've to read many more books, devour ice creams, meet..
Shut up. Rudey.
I was sitting on the back of the passenger seat with my right leg crossed over the left. His car smelt so nice. Is it legal for lizardmen to buy such perfumes? Of course! I mean it should be. They probably stink. A sarcastic voice snared. It was not that brainless. It had a point right?
I looked at him only to see him looking at my legs.
What the cluck? How dare he?
He must have noted that because he turned his gaze back towards the window.

I caught him staring once again. I followed his gaze to find it fixed on the little portion of my thighs that was visible due to my position.
I'm gonna pull out his balls from his eye sockets.
"Hey, what the hell you looking at?" I blurted unable to contain.
He remained quiet and did not stare at me again. Better.

We reached his office and started with our work. We worked throughout the day without break. Even Levi was there but no body was allowed in his office so he stayed I-dunno-where.

I was glad he didn't push for the lunch. I also noticed his slight fantasticalness towards work which was very much like me. I'd chosen nine places for the start up. The office places, structure and rates were all discussed. I asked him to keep it out of relations and he couldn't agree more.
"We shall probably head back now." He said suddenly.
My palpitation somewhat increased. We had been as nothing happened, throughout the day. It was eleven now. We had to leave and return to the reality.
"You have problem understanding time?" Welcome back to show of blabbering machine. Throw rotten tomatoes and broken shoes to show your hatred ladies and gentlemen!
I looked up from my watch with narrowed eyes and got up to leave.
The only elevator on the abandoned floor was not working and it was seemed to irritate him to no end.

"Stairs?" I asked. He looked at my heels and then raised an eyebrows.
"Oh it won't be a problem." I said lifting my chin.
"I'll get started the elevator on the next floor probably." He gestured and I trailed.
He unbuttoned his coat while descending and I secretly tried to know the trick of it. As in using one hand ya know...
We got down two floors and reached the basement with the elevator. He asked me to go to his car as he'll be "driving". He had sent his driver back.
As I neared the car I heard some strange noises. A thud and some giggles and a muffled manly voice.
I slowly peaked while moving forward, simultaneously trying not to let my wedges make any kind of noise.
Who could break this lizardman's security arrangements?
The sight which lay ahead of me was a real vulgar and shocking one.
I saw my PA with his PA and that too...

Making out?!!!
On the threshold of his lift!?

Gross!

Holy water....

I closed my eyes that immediate and tried to rear retreat back. I stopped only when I collided with the one and only owner of the blabbering machine.
"Can't you see?" He said irritated.
Yes.Actually the eyes at the back of my head are not able to.
Pea brain.
"Don't go there." I whisper yelled.
"Why?" He said and as expected, disobeyed.
He suddenly came back with a disgustful face to my folded-hands figure.
"What is going on?" He said scrunching up his nose.
"A make out session. Ever heard of it?" I asked both amused and embarrassed.
I mean, couldn't he see? Now who's blind?
"How to um.. Stop it?" He said with the same look.

"Let them be. We shall just sit in the car and drive away. There are no outsiders and it's not a time to put up a show so.. I guess?" I half answered and half asked.
He thought about it and then muttered,"I'll see her tomorrow. But I guess they are paid enough to buy themselves houses to.."
"Shsh." I shushed him earning a rich-man's glare.
Wow, hey bank account, time to get fat.
We left but not before him blowing the horn once and spoiling their ... Whatever. I'm innocent ya know.
----------------------------------
Hey berries! How are you people? And how was the chapter? Hope you liked it.
I dunno whether I've done justice to that marriage declaration part so do tell your opinion.
Quick questions: 1)What is better-
Long but less number of chapters

Or

Short and more number of chapters?
2) Can I get 10 votes on this chapter? Like I'm just asking....

Thanks for reading!
VOTE & COMMENT!

XOXO❤️