Noo. Please. No

"Yes, I do."

Rick appeared holding two purple velvet boxes. He opened them to reveal a pair of couple solitaire bands. Mine was rose gold while his was silver. Both had half heart shaped diamonds.
"Both meant for each other, just like you two." Uncle Alan spoke from his position.
He held out his hand. It took  me all to give in.
He held my hand firmly, just like the time when we shook hands for the deal, the arranged thing making the only difference. He slowly slipped it into place. I then did the same.
"You are lawfully wedded. Congratulations!" The man said shaking hands with him and left us.
I looked up to him to see him looking away.
Mean.
Our parents came and did some emotional business while we both faked smiles.
Suddenly Mr Liar flung his arm around mine to look as if I held his and smiled at me.
I heard a click and narrowed my eyes.
"Thank you sir. You two look good together. The picture will not be leaked." The photographer said and left.
"How dare you? I asked you to not pull such stunts with me ever again. Is your machine jammed again?" I basically screamed within the limits of course.
"Shut up. It was just for the picture." He said coldly.
"Leave my arm." I said pulling my arm away.
"No body is interested." He said and walked towards the small desk the room where probably the documents were kept.

Rick stood in front of me and winked. I started giggling. "Of course you aren't." Rick said making him turn towards us and narrow his eyes. I just suppressed the laugh, even though it had come after a really long time.
Our parents stood there and gaped.
"That is just so immature." He then turned towards our parents.
"Dad as decided no celebrations today. We are leaving for my office in my car. Mr. Matt, Miss Lilly and Miss Ava, thank you all for attending this ceremony. " he nodded.
I was about to say something but Matt beat me to it.
"Cut the formalities, Mr Jayce. Just our names." He said nicely.
Lizardman said," Steve would be better then." And smiled.
Fake.
"Excuse me. I'm not coming in your car. My PA is coming to pick me up. I'll reach your office soon." I said looking at him.
"You are coming with me. No arguments." He replied.
"I don't take orders. Make this clear." I said folding my hands against my chest.
"Very good Stanford. I'm with you." Rick said.
"Eve will do." I smiled at him and turned my gaze again to him.
"Really? You guys are already fighting?" Aunt Grace spoke.
"I don't have time to waste in arguing. Are you coming or not?" He asked irritated.
"No." I repeated confidently.
He looked at me with squinted eyes, lifted his lips from one side and raised his eyebrow. He would have looked nice if I hadn't known him. But ...
I continued glaring, No, we continued glaring even when Rick snapped his fingers in between us.
Aunt Grace interrupted, "Steve ask her politely. She is your wife now."
He narrowed his eyes slightly but he gritted,"Will you please accompany me to my office in my car?"
I looked at him and felt someone grip my shoulder tightly. Mum.
"Eve he's so sweet. Say yes." She said pointedly.
Yeah mom. He is soo sweet that his sweetness has brought shame to honey. The smirk which should have adorned my face was now on his.
"Ok." I agreed.
I went near the desk and started to untangle my hair from the back, which were stuck in the zip.
He also neared the desk to finally collect the documents.
"What are you doing? So much in hurry to do something?" Rick wiggled his eyebrows. I gave him a confused look. Lizardman glared at him and said,"Rick no funny business. Reach office we are coming."
Rick sensed his seriousness and obliged. But He didn't leave without winking at me. He was Rick after all.

Mom and dad bid me a real bye. The latter hugging me for a longer time. My morons hugged me and Matt added,"We won't meet as we used to. We'll somewhat miss your shouting and screaming."
"Why won't you be meeting? You can come to our place anytime and stay for as long as you like, children. No problems. Just bring enough clothes." Aunt Grace said.
"Un... Dad and mom?" Lizardman asked cautiously.
"Yeah Mom and Dad." Mom spoke.
"Yes Eve, what would you say?" Aunt Grace said.
"Mommy and Daddy?" I replied.
"I love it." Daddy said.